Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need an admin's help please

Discussion in Help Desk started by Cakk, Jan 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 4, 2012

A couple days ago I started playing CSS again and wanted to play on plaguefests zombie mod server.

I havn't played in years but when I tried joining I got autobanned(apparently because I was in a steamgroup 187ci clan) it is a known hacking clan but I do not hack I just had some friends in there.

Now when I try to appeal the ban typing in my steam ID(STEAM_0:1:16568247) It doesn't show up.

But still when I try to connect to the server it says banned.

Please help me out.

2. Mar 12, 2008
    regarding bans through steam groups, you'll need to wait for an administrator to look at the ban via sourcebans.

May take a while but they'll sort you out.

unless you were caught hacking, in which case it'll stay permanent.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Group bans would show on SB, you didn't get group banned. What ZM server specifically?
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    A brief google search of your steam id shows you as a known wallhacker, banned from 2 pages of links to different servers
    Your most recent one is from 28 rounds later

Also: Demos of you hacking

Your most recent ban is from server; 28 Rounds Later, on January 1st, 2012, reason: wallhacking.

Digging further, I found two accounts from you. This one has another 4 pages of bans. The one we banned, that's why the steam id you posted is not in our system.
    Steam ID of the 2nd account: STEAM_0:1:15586789
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    Happy new year.

idk if it'd be best to unban this one.
  6. Jan 4, 2012

This server which honestly I havn't played on in years and I've never once hacked CS except for LAN in highschool.

Havn't even played this game in over a year.. check my profile

Not sure how you got these demos but unless someone hacked my account(doubt they did cause I didn't get an email code) I wasn't even on my computer sunday(too hungover and at a different house)
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    It doesn't matter, your reputation is far too shady to allow you back onto our servers.
  8. Jan 4, 2012

I see you got these demos from this page but that's not my steam ID. Unless I'm missing something
  9. Nov 29, 2010
    Same name on the SB's. Also, that is your account as it showed up as "Cakk" when you attempted to enter, when I checked the steam id, it shows the account you were banned on.

Let me guess, were you drunk/hungover/hacked the other 23 times you were banned for hacking?
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    fucking zing
  11. Jan 4, 2012
    How'd you guess..

But in all seriousness if I was a hacker and not a person wanting to play on a great ZM server. Why would I waste my/your time which will probably get me nowhere
  12. Mar 12, 2008
    Safe to say this thread should be locked, and no unban will take place.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, cakk, and have a nice day.
  13. Jun 4, 2006
    I can't find any record of the Steam ID you posted in your OP being banned from that server, nor your IP.
  14. Jan 4, 2012

You too my friend

Yea Brian that's why I was wondering what is going on since it doesn't let me play on the server. I know it's steam ID though because my brothers account works on the server
  15. Feb 21, 2007

You gave a different steam ID, which wasn't banned (until after the creation of this thread).

The 2nd steam ID posted, is currently banned, and was banned for being apart of and supporting a hacking community group. Doesn't matter if you "never" used hacks or not. Shouldn't be apart of such a shady group. This steam ID does, as previously stated, have multiple join attempts from "Cakk".

I am sorry you were apart of a hacking community. This was a bad decision on your part.

I am not sure why you gave a different steam ID to start with, however, if that ID was actually yours that got banned, then you would not know that you were banned for "Steam Community Group Ban (187ci) Hacker group.". In fact, you would not know what you were banned for at all, because it does not show up in sourcebans.

I see no reason to continue this nonsense further. Ban has stayed, and :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.