Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need an unban

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Smexy, Jun 8, 2011

1. Jun 8, 2011
    Apparently I wasn't unbanned from that ban spree :shock: Anyways STEAM_0:1:12414741

Also I have a zombieriot server, can I make it/donate it to be a PF server? I host it 24/7.
  2. May 15, 2011
    For having to go through so much crap you're an awfully nice person. Hope you join the community.

We need more people like you in the world.
  3. Feb 23, 2011
    Wow what happened yesterday ? I was there when two ppl got perm banned -

fa1kon (DIMSIK) or dipshit , whatever <---- Aimbotter on for a long long time. Cant believe he was there for that long doin the shit that he did.

Seymore Butts <--- This guys was just askin for it being racist and what not on the mic.

At this point I was thinking may be it will 3 perm bans very soon, I mean with "The Greek Pirate Knifer" going ballistic with his cade breaking abilities and what not to just piss people off.

But this, really this.. mass bans was it ?...lol..[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  4. Jun 8, 2011

...still banned =[
  5. Sep 22, 2010
    hm... give us some time and we'll get back to you.
  6. Sep 22, 2010
    Alrite can I get a confirmation that you guys are unbanned?

Tell us and we're going to continue to work on this.
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    Moved to server trouble, this shit ain't admin abuse (related yes, but you still being banned is a server issue). Also to answer your question, thanks, but no thanks. We get a lot of hardware / server offers and we decline them all, we simply will not put our shit on other people's hardware. Also trust issues, I shouldn't have to go into detail.

As aka said, please confirm if you're still banned.
  8. Jun 8, 2011
    Well just to answer your question it's my zombieriot with my mods on it :razz: I wouldn't want any of your stuff haha no offense. But I'll get back to you when I get home.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    Well if it was donated to us we'd expect full control lol, but yeah let us know if you're unbanned.