Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need Animator ASAP

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Devious, Sep 28, 2013

1. Sep 25, 2013
    Well we need a new animator for our ze_harry_potter map... Kaesar has been taking too long to animate and he doesn't really seem motivated to help anymore.

We need another 10+ models animated, and if you are one of those people who just never feel like it please don't respond, we want animators that are actually willing to help us.

If you are an animator please either reply here or add me on steam (steam name is just Devious).

Thanks everyone
  2. Oct 22, 2012

I don't understand this situation much but ok.

When someone asks me for help (models), I always say that this is my HOBBY, not my WORK. And that means that I do because I like to work in this 'world', not for anything else. If you know this... you should know that I'll work when I can and when I want, not by 'obligation'.

I have completed 2 models in 2 weeks or, -I can only work on them on weekends so...wait... less than 4 days...-

And... I'm taking too long time and i'm not motivated? I think the problem is that you don't know what costs do animations...
    Also... I know many modellers that charge enough money for do a shit more easy that i do... in any maps... So i think that you need should value more my work and my motivation...i think...

Ending, I hope you find someone that has more free time, and working 12/7 in your models as a job in the IRL, with contract and all that... because I see that you do not accept these 'rules' that have respected all mappers in which I have helped...for public the map in X little time.

GL. :smirk:
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Zing! Zing! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
      Kaesar, Sep 28, 2013 Last edited by .K., Sep 28, 2013
    • Sep 25, 2013
      We understand that its not your job and its a hobby, and we do respect that, the thing skullz got dissapointed with was that you said this weekend you would for sure help make some more animations but when he asked you, you said you didn't feel like it :C and that voldemort model took you over a month to finish (but yes you did a hell of a job with it and <333 you for that) but we are really fast at mapping and can't wait months after the map is done just for animations :B

EDIT: Like I said we have no problem at all with you only working on weekends, it's just when you say that you are going to work on the animations next weekend and then you say you don't feel like it, it means we have to wait an entire nother week :shock:

And I kind of worded this post wrong, we still want you to animate, we are just looking for ANOTHER person to animate also, so we have 2 animators and it goes faster
      Devious, Sep 28, 2013 Last edited by Devious, Sep 28, 2013