Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need help connecting to zombie escape

Discussion in Help Desk started by muphin58, May 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 10, 2012
    Last night i was playing on zombie escape and the server crashed on predator. After being disconnected i tried to reconnect but the server was no ware to be found on my history. I read a thread saying you can have your ip banned by trying to connect to much and this will cause the server not to show up. I already tried the unban tool but it said my ip wasn't banned. Any help with this issue would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Dylan
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    If you have your steam ID or your in game name I can check the banlist for you.

If not try.

"connect 69.162.109.181" (DO NOT SPAM THIS COMMAND) in the console to directly connect to the zombie escape server.

We did have someone banned last night at 05-09-12 19:37 for connection flooding. But that ban was only an hour and it is now expired.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    Try adding this ip to your favorites 69.162.109.181 and it will be added to your favorites.
  4. May 10, 2012
    I play on the server regularly and already had it in favorites. I think it might be because i tried connecting through console too much and got banned, i have read about that happening to people. I checked the ban list and wasn't on it so, just confused.
  5. Feb 14, 2012
    Possibly, but shouldn't the ban be lifted by now then? The server still doesn't show up for me today.
  7. Feb 14, 2012
    Are you looking in your history list, or your favorites? Sometimes the favorites list can go wonky. Did you try to connect directly with the command I gave?
  8. May 10, 2012
    Yeah i checked both history, favorites and tried going through console but it wont let me connect at all.
  9. Feb 14, 2012
  10. May 10, 2012
  11. Mar 20, 2012
    if the server crash during that console spam ban(not expired) ...the system gives u a perm ban , i believe...
  12. May 10, 2012
    That's unfortunate, is there anything i can do about it or talk to someone who can.
  13. Feb 14, 2012
    • Aug 1, 2011
      If you are IP banned by command spamming, a root will have to unban you themselves.

Also, the ban will not be under SourceBans if you were banned this way, so no use in looking.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Now! What are we paying them absolutely nothing for damn it! :cyclops:
      • Apr 9, 2007
        • May 10, 2012
          Thank you to whoever fixed it, much appreciated.
        • Apr 9, 2007
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.