Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need Help Finding a Game

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by iProbie, Nov 11, 2013

1. Apr 1, 2012
    So I'm trying to remember a very old game from long time ago. 1000 points for anyone who found it!

it's a strategy game where you position your military units (no tanks/helis/airplanes/ships, just regular foot infantry and cannons-on-wheels) and watch them (no direct controls) fight against the enemy team(who also has soldiers + cannons)
    setting is based off WW2 as Americans vs Germans.

before each battle, the enemy's forces and positioning is shown on the map and you have to organize your forces and when things are set, you click Play and watch how the battle goes (I don't think players can intervene during the battle). this was the single player mode but I wasn't sure if there was any multiplayer mode in the game.

I remembered slightly that battles take place only in inland setting (no coastal, sea or air setting) and take place in the middle of city ruins with demolished houses and buildings that provide partial cover for both forces.

wikipedia and google is not helping (google fu is shit)
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    Not sure, the only thing I can remember is Command and Conquer: Generals
  3. Apr 1, 2012
    no it's not RTS at all and I remembered in Generals you have GLA, nukes, tanks and crap. this game is just Germans vs Americans with nothing but foot soldiers + cannons on wheels.
  4. Aug 13, 2013
    Better idea, come back to ZE so we can try-hard and win taboo :jump:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 31, 2012
      I'm not going to read your post, but whatever it is it'll be Hogs of war.
    • Nov 17, 2012

Edit; only read first few sentences xD

Uhh, not sure :S