Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need help getting good cathedral/church window textures

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by JorisCeoen, Sep 16, 2013

1. Apr 9, 2012
    Ok guys, so after houres of searching and getting immensely frustrated, I will resort to getting here for help.

For my cathedral, I'm encountering an unfortunate 'problem', by which I mean I simply cannot find good and detailed (1024x1024 resolution max) window textures that I could apply to my cathedral. I simply can't...

I mean OFC there are enough window out there on the internet to copy and paste, but there actually isn't any I currently could find that fits the cathedral in any way. The main problem is to find window textures that are kind of general, not with elemental elements in it like Jesus or whatever, but like a simple generic church window texture that I could use.

Now I don't need a specific one, but I just wanted to ask if someone knows a place or perhaps has a good texture of that. It doesn't even have to be a texture, a photo of a window with the above requirements is more than enough, provided it has enough detail.

Also I can't stand that I cannot finish the entire cathedral just because of that xD which is why I'm getting frustrated about it, as it's the last thing I have to do to finish the geometry entirely.
  2. Apr 3, 2013
  3. May 27, 2012
  4. Apr 9, 2012
    Hmm perhaps even more generic xD but thanks for the help!