Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need help on loading certain maps.

Discussion in Technical Support started by Deadly, Jun 16, 2013

1. Jun 13, 2013
    V_AppendSlash: ran out of space on c:/program files (x86)/valve/steam/steammapps/common/counter-strike source/cstrike/download/maps/ze_lila_panic_escape_hellz_v2.bsp.
    This popped up as a error when ze changed map to lila and it does that to me on a few other maps idk how to fix it I tired to delete it and let it re download but that didn't work and when I looked it up it didn't really give me much info on how to fix it. If anyone know how to fix this problem please let me know. Thank you.
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    I had this problem before and I ended up just moving the map to a different file and it worked perfectly.

(Move to CS:S)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 13, 2013
      oh ok i'll try that when the map changes it into a map that does that error again. Thank you
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Maybe you simply ran out of disk space? Like you HDD is completely full, let's say just a few MB's left
    • Jun 13, 2013
      I have a lot of disk space left like over 500GB left.
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Then, I can't help you :frown: try on the Steam forums, they usually have the answer there, and if you can't find it then submit a tpoic yourself.