Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need help watching NHL game

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Benvolio, Mar 20, 2013

1. Mar 4, 2012
    So the assholes at the NHL decided that the Anaheim-Chicago game is too big to show on NHL Gamecenter (which cost me $50) and is only available now on the NHLN. Anyone know any good and safe sites where I can watch a live stream of the game for free?
  2. Jan 9, 2013
    I dont know if these sites are banned for u guys in usa, but i use these when i have to watch my own football team here in denmark.
    Or if ur hockey game is being streamed on these sites, but take a look :wink:

IF none of these sites works for u, then i probaly have a private stream that u MAYBE can use, in Denmark that game is showed on tv3 sport and i have a legal account on something called "stofatv" where u can stream tv in denmark. But im not 100% sure if i shall give that one away.

I also have to say that i have no idea if the sites are safe for u guys in us, but i or my friends have never had problems at these.
  3. Mar 4, 2012
    I appreciate the help.
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    I'd be very wary about these sites. Anything with free streams for TV shows/movies usually end badly.
  5. Mar 4, 2012
    Yeah those are my thoughts. I may just have to listen to the game on the radio.
  6. Jan 9, 2013
    ye also why i dno if they are safe for u americans. in denmark they dont rly care if we stream (well they dont care, but they just dont do anything about it) but myp2p is the most used sport streaming site.