Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need help with my map

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Super Mario, Dec 11, 2011

1. Oct 17, 2011
    I've started creating maps 2 weeks ago and i've had a little bit of trouble with it because it was bugged but everything got fixed. I'm here to ask u guys if u can help me and show me how to run the map. Each time i run it it doesnt work and when i kinda need help with props. I'm working good on it so far but i just need help with those 2. If anyone has teamviewer that would be great. Thank u.
  2. Dec 3, 2011

I map to and i fixxed already like 454648947984 errors so mayby i can help you out!
    The only thing i would like to see from you is a compiling log to see what is going wrong...
    Also i can help with teamvieuwer if need!

Please explain it all here what goes wrong, mayby upload a screenshot + the log and i will help you out!

x
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    I never knew u create maps purpz but when can u help me?
  4. Dec 3, 2011
    I do :razz: I already have couple on banana and now already 2 months bussy on a brandnew escape map :grin:
    Anytime you want i can help you..

x
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    Can u check my map now if u got teamviewer?
  6. Dec 3, 2011
    Yes sure, do i have you on Steam? Would be easyer to chat while trying teamvieuwer.
    I come online in a minute, i am starting up my steam.

x