Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

NEED HELP

Discussion in Help Desk started by mcnignog, Jul 28, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 28, 2012
    is there a way i can get unbanned? i've already appealed and got my ban sentence down to one week. i can't handle 1 week because i'll so fucking bored that i'll think of killing myself is a game. how the fuck can i get unbanned because it's some bullshit and is making me rage hard. FUCK! I HAS TO PLAY PLAGUEFEST. IXIKITTY IS AN ABUSER ADMIN.
  2. May 15, 2011
    Making multiple threads is only going to hurt you.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 28, 2012
      dude i just need to play. i can't play any other cs game because plaguefest is the most fun. my name got my banned. i've played on plaguefest for months and never had an issue with it. until today...today is apparently racist...
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Please refrain from making multiple threads. One is enough and if you continue you might have problems with your ban appeal.

As I've said before, don't use the name "Mcnignog" or you will be banned again in the future.
    • May 15, 2011
      What I'm saying bro, is making more threads is only going to make your situation worse. Sit tight and wait for someone to look into your ban and reply to your first thread. If you keep making more that will lower your chances of being unbanned.

Edit: The little yellow man beat me to it.
    • Jul 28, 2012
      this is the second thread i've created. the first one i just needed help on finding my steam id for the ban appeal. this one i'm just asking if you can please unban me. because i cannot wait a WHOLE WEEK. i've never had the issue with my name ever.
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.