Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

need more admins on duty, than playing.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by nbs, Jun 19, 2012

1. Apr 3, 2012
    Due to summer coming, all servers are getting busy :smile: However, I feel like we need more admins on duty to babysit cade-breakers and rule breakers. This is not a compliant forum, but a heads up. I personally have been victim targeted by "trolls" attempting to spoil my game, and had no admins to seek for help.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007

Can you be more specific?
    • Apr 3, 2012

nah, jus following and breaking cades every rounds.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Feb 1, 2011
        ZM has been getting kind of neglected lately. I'll make an effort to get in there more often
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 3, 2012
        • Jun 23, 2010
          I usually go on and do my duty then playing :razz: It makes me happy that people can enjoy their game.
        • Sep 7, 2010
          I agree completely with OP; however, one must remember that admin are just the same as regular players- we are not omniscient. A few tips that I would suggest = using team speak and typing "@such and such is doing x" (this will send a message directly to admin chat) or rather, sending a personal message to an admin by typing (in normal chat) @@name "such and such is doing x" ... That being said, I would also like to STRONGLY stress that if someone is hacking- please do NOT say it in mic and/or in chat that is visible to everyone, because it will tip the possible hacker off and they may turn them off for a period of time making the job of punishing the cheating fool that much harder.

Thank you for your post!
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 15, 2011
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Apr 3, 2012
              jus finished remodeling my kitchen and bathrooms, broke as f**k : /
            • Nov 11, 2011
              Yeah it has. The reason adinxs wrote such a large response is because while I was in Z, I was getting messaged on steam by a player stating that adinxs blinkbeats and even cyphx (among others) weren't doing anything about an aimbotter. I believe the player has submitted player abuse. I got angry but I digress. ZM has been neglected a lot recently
            • Feb 9, 2012
              also please note: we can not carry out punishments and procedures unless we see the action take place ourselves. if you have a demo (or possibly a helpful screenshot) then you can report the player yourself.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Sep 7, 2010
                I would also like to point out that the aimbot'er has been banned permanently by me. Sorry it took a little bit, but stuff happens away from the screen you know.
                • Winner Winner x 2
                • Jul 14, 2008
                  You can also PM admins in Steam if none are present in game. I have no trouble joining a server just to watch over rulebreakers, just send me a PM when I'm online and I'll get in there.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Jun 17, 2011
                    You should be online on steam more before stating that Angel~! Lol & I agree...a lot of admins are too focused on playing that they don't even notice the rule breakers. I entered I think MG or Panic yesterday and there were mic spammers (whistling, saying TROLOLOLOLOL constantly) and like 1-2 admins actually playing, but not doing anything. So I went ahead and issued the warning and mute when they continued. I understand that some of the admins in spec might be afk, but for those actually playing need to step up.
                    • Agree Agree x 4
                    • Mar 12, 2008
                      I mentioned this in a certain thread a while back. This is too common.
                    • Jan 12, 2012
                      *cough cough ze* oh sorry bad cough you know.
                      • Agree Agree x 2
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Mar 12, 2008
                      • Jul 14, 2008
                        Shush! I'm doing my best, I should have specified "on the weekends".
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Apr 2, 2012
                          i will gladly help no backstab out, i used to play that server all day long
                          • Like Like x 1
                          • Nov 11, 2011