Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need Mouse Deciding Help!!

Discussion in Hardware Hangout started by Kolme, Jul 18, 2012

1. Jun 20, 2012
    Hey there guys! Well to give some history... I use to play with a G5 mouse which I eventually lost.. lol... Then I went ahead and tried out the Razer Death Adder, which I really liked! Eventually, however, the damn thing went crazy and would randomly send the cursor across the screen and start clicking random shit... to say the least it was... unproductive...(especially since it always went to the top right and closed my pages..).. Finally, I said.. OOO pretty.. and bought a Tron Razer Mouse.. Ok.. this thing is pretty sweet on the DPI and looks... BUT OMG ITS UNCOMFORTABLE. I have pretty large hands and I have to like.... CLAW... this thing from the top (Look at the picture).. Which makes zombie face shooting totally awkward. Not because they dont deserve a face shooting, but because I have to like.. make a series of weird hand maneuvers in order to put the crosshairs on their faces.. Its terrible..

So here it is.. Does anyone have some sweet gaming mouse suggestions and possibly links? I'm pretty sure I need something that is ergonomic, fairly sized, has a few buttons, is braided, and has fairly good dpi/sensor specs. I can spend a few bucks, but im trying to keep all my limbs attached..

THANKS!!! :cat:

Kolme

[IMG]
  2. Mar 19, 2011
    This might sound a bit crazy, but yeah purchase another Deathadder.. I've had one as well and really enjoyed using it of course like you mine crapped out (Scroll wheel fucked up after rigorous use) but I am probably going to purchase another when I can afford it, I just really enjoyed using it and it's a great mouse.
  3. May 15, 2011
    Razer makes some sexy fucking mice. If you want to take a break from Razer though, I suggest the R.A.T. 7/9 Like every mouse, it has bugs too. I use the R.A.T. 7, since I hate wireless. But if wireless floats your boat, then the R.A.T. 9 could be for you. ^^ Hope that helped a little. Just a note, my Death Adder lasted me until I broke it myself with retarded-ness. So it may have been a one time thing, seeing as I had my Death Adder for several years, which could have gone much longer.
  4. Feb 14, 2012
    I have a Logitech G500 and I would have sex with this thing if it was physically possible.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dec 3, 2011

Logitech darkfield wireless, really good, i use it myself, and when the battery is low/empty you just plug in the USB cable to charge it up and u can still use the mouse like a cabled mouse.
      No extra batterys need, its a rechargable thats include
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 14, 2012
        I do not like wireless mice, they drop packets and your mouse will get stuck. Granted I haven't used one since 2005 @Purpzz do you experience that sometimes?
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Dec 3, 2011
          To be honest, i had another logitech mous before my darkfield one, and there i indeed had what you say but with this darkfield i basicly have no problems at all, i am verry happy from it
        • Jun 4, 2006
          I use one. Only seems to do it when the battery is low, as expected.

microsoft wireless mouse 5000 4lyphe bitchez
        • Jun 20, 2012
          I dunno if this is really meant to be used to play games or if its prime objective is to eliminate sarah connor.. interesting mice for sure though.

Does this mouse have fairly good DPI? Does it lean toward gaming or more toward general use??

Also, has anyone heard good things about gigabyte mice? O.o sigh, this is always such a hard decision lmao.
        • Dec 3, 2011
          For me its perfect for both usage, it kinda depends per persone, i have nothing bad to say about it, i like it for gaming and for general use, its in my eyes the best mouse i had ever had
        • May 15, 2011
          lol, works great for me. I don't know the spectacle shit or whatever it's called, but it has the 6400DPi, I'm guessing that's good or something. You can also adjust that on the fly with a small button on the mouse, you can cycle through different DPi settings, 4 of them to be exact. Also has complete customization of what the buttons do. With 3 modes to cycle through. That's 8x3 buttons in a way.

I don't know if that is good or what, I actually bought the thing only because I like the way it looks. ^^
        • Nov 11, 2011
          I've had a DA for a long time. I modded the first one a lot but eventually I broke a really small part and I didn't have my wick or solder sucker to make my life easier. Laziness got the best of me so I just bought another one. Never had problems with it. Buy another one!
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I use a Razer Death Adder on my laptop and love it, but for home I much prefer the convenience of the Razer Mamba's corded or cordless choice. Practically the same mouse feel wise, but with a couple extra buttons, higher specs, and the cord/cordless option (of course a higher price tag as well.)
        • Nov 29, 2010
          I love razer for their robust macro software, I personally invested into a mamba, and I haven't looked back on it since, best mouse I've ever bought
        • Nov 11, 2011
          I forgot to mention, I have a Mamba also. I have big hands and I like the DA's feel and comfortness. The Mamba feels too small for me.
        • Jun 20, 2012
          Yeah like you, sajak, dirt and nbk, I really enjoyed the death adder but I found the dpi @ 3500 a little low. I would LOVE to have a mamba, but @ 100-120 I would be scared of the look my other half would give me.. =/
          Post Merged, Jul 18, 2012
          Oh wow really it feels smaller?!?! Hmm thats kind of a turn off...
        • Nov 11, 2011
        • Jul 18, 2012
          Rebuy what you like. Theres nothing out that really tops the market. Iv used the same one for 4 years now iv rebought it year after year.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          This really surprises me, I actually bought the death adder because it felt almost identical to the mamba imo. Compairing the two right now I do see that it is a tiny bit smaller, I just never noticed.
        • Jul 13, 2011
          • Agree Agree x 1