Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need some money pls

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Crane, Nov 21, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 24, 2014
    I need money to buy a new desktop computer. I would very much appreciate it if you gave me your money. Your money should be given to me because I suck.

Love,
    Crane :smile:

P.S. I'll eat a bucket of snails for twelve cents.
    • Agree Agree x 1
      Crane, Nov 21, 2014 Last edited by Peter, Nov 22, 2014
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Welp time for bed. I'll just turn my pc off.

[IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Aug 2, 2014
        i will buy you a new computer if you go get a sex change
      • Jun 24, 2014
        Kush I'll buy YOU a new computer if you stop drinking for exactly 1 day.

Spoiler alert: You lose
      • Aug 2, 2014
        I Don't need a new computer my computer is a beast
      • Feb 2, 2014
      • Jun 24, 2014
        carpe pls
      • Apr 3, 2013
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 25, 2014
          Remember this, and i told ya all he will be back, he just classic attention whore, he will be unbannded thou sadly. (maybe not there is hope)

Plaguesfest is a good community full of funny people. Most of my friends on my list is from pF and I'm glad I actually met y'all. ZM is by far the funniest server I have played on. Except GunGame, which 24/7 Lila Panic needs to be replaced with. Lots of funny people except for the racist, cadebreakers, etc. I've only played on ZM for a couple months now and it's actually been fun. But I have a LOT of things I want to get off of my chest.

Forums: I just post things just to have FUN. Keyword fun. But getting told I'm spamming the forum? I mean really come on now. Yeah I just post funny pictures here and there but getting told that's spamming and not part of the topic? More specifically the face thread. I mean I am technically posting faces but god damn, no need to be so uptight about it. I think the funniest part of the forums was when Dunkaroos posted that asian bodybuilder and I replied with a "do you even lift" picture. But of course no fun allowed right?. We MUST stay on topic or else this thread will turn into chaos. Does a forum really need to stay on topic? Sure it'll get derailed but someone else will put it back on it's place. Every time I get warned for posting "inappropriate", (which by the way is NOT and I say NOT inappropriate), I laugh at how dumb that is. Inappropriate will be in alch3my's case. Him posting posting personal information and making threats (specifically to me) is a real good reason. In my case, I just don't see how that's inappropriate.

Post ratings: I just got recently banned for this and I didn't even know abusing the ratings system was against the rules. Who reads the rules? But come on. Really? Yeah I gave like 20 disagrees but it's not like someone's gonna say "OH I got 5 agrees and 2 optimistic, I better put that on my job resume, I'll get hired for sure at McDonalds!" Going back to being inappropriate, yeah I can understand that.

Being Mature: Being told this is by far the dumbest thing I was ever told. (Yeah you know who you are). Are you fucking serious? Be mature? In a FUCKING video game? Seriously?.... Am I gonna meet a girl online that I'm gonna date or something? Am I going to run across the fucking president? It's not like being immature is going to scare away new players or something. Someone said us admins have to show new players how responsible and mature we are. Really? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. No one is gonna join and say, "Oh my, what responsible administrators and what is this? the players here are quite civilized. I might go and tell my other friends to join this mature server."

Mumble: I was told I was banned for recording a room. Really? Getting banned for recording? Where in the rules does it say I can't record? (Again who reads rules). Are you paranoid or something? What do you think I'm honestly going to do with those recordings? Do you think I'm going to jack off to your voices? Do you think I'm gonna upload it to YouTube? If you really want to know what I did with all those mumble recordings, I deleted them. What use do I have with them?
          On Kush's part, I can understand being drunk is annoying as fuck with him yelling into the mic and talking shit, but ban him? You can't just kick him out your room? Another dumb thing.

Personal opinion:
          The way Plaguefest is ran is pretty ridiculous. The way the servers and this website is ran... it's nerd communism at it's finest. I'm not hating on anyone but the way LSA (not all LSA) runs things is by far the worst thing I have ever seen. Some of y'all agree with me and some of you don't and I respect your opinions. When LSA starts breaking rules it's fine but when lower level admins starts breaking rules, we get our asses chewed out. Hypocrisy. I've had incidents where I get kicked and muted without a reason. If the roles of LSA and I were reversed, I would NEVER kick you unless it was for a good reason. I was told all admins are equal but I have yet to see that.

Don't get me wrong, yes I know I am a total dick to LSA (and mostly to everyone on ZM) but come on now. Do you really think I act that way in real life? Have you ever thought about that? If you can't handle someone calling you names over the internet then I wonder how you handle situations like that in real life. I see people talk shit all the time, me probably being the worst, but do you have to go to great lengths to ban that person? The First Amendment doesn't exist in here it seems.

I don't hate anybody on pF. I actually love everybody here. I don't hate LSA, I actually think LSA is cool. Except for like one person. (I'm not kissing ass). Everyone here is there own person. (LSA) Peter with his voice acting is awesome, Rayne's demonic voice being hilarious, Dunkaroos moaning, Aeko and LC online marriage, Grape's funny stories, and the list goes on and on. If I were to meet y'all in real life, don't take me as a creep because I'm not, you would see I'm not the same person I am on ZM (no shit). Of my time playing 8 years on Xbox compared to the short months playing on ZM, ZM is the best online community I have ever been in. I never thought I would be here this long. Usually I just play a server and just move on but I have stuck around.

I'm not writing this because I was perma-banned, I can careless if I was perma-banned, pF isn't the only zombie mod out there. The perma-ban hit me like a bolt of lightning. It dawned on me on what the hell is going on and I actually thought about this WHOLE thing, maybe... a couple weeks ago. I say like 2-3 weeks.

The rules here are TOO fucking strict. LSA is TOO fucking strict. Everyday I get hit with a rule left and right. I mean is pF trying to become like Faze or Optic gaming? Are we trying to become a famous gaming group or something? Because they way I see it, that is NEVER going to happen in a lifetime the way pF is ran. I actually want to see pF move over to CS:GO. It's pretty cool to hear that Plaguefest is going to CS: GO. I hope pF servers will be populated like the ones in CSS. I actually want to see what ZM would be like in CS: GO. I support pF but the direction it's headed, it's headed towards a cliff. I think changes need to be made if pF wants to keeping living on. Other players aren't joining because they're afraid of racism or foul-mouthed players, are you kidding me, what online video game has it where people are mature and nice to each other? The answer is zero. Players join and don't come back not because of racism and foul-mouthed players, but because our communistic admins are scaring them away.

I think by making these changes pF can be more fun.
          1) Remove SHITTY MAPS.
          3) Add better maps. I've seen some good maps on 24/7 Lila Panic that can be added to ZM.
          2) Replace 24/7 Lila Panic with a new game mode. Maybe GunGame?
          3) Stop being so damn strict. It's a video game.

Some are probably bummed to see me get perma-banned, others ecstatic.

This is how I feel about pF right now and it's current state.
          Meltdown™, Nov 22, 2014 Last edited by Meltdown™, Nov 22, 2014
        • Oct 13, 2011
          • Feb 25, 2014
            Remember that i qouted this from crane :razz:
          • Jul 27, 2008

10/10Lulz.
          • Aug 2, 2014
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Jul 27, 2008
              If you truly love him, you will let him go back to Xbox.
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Like Like x 1
              • Apr 28, 2013
                Now would be a good time to close this thread.
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Oct 18, 2012
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  Post Merged, Nov 22, 2014
                  This part always gets me. Haha! :thumbsup:
                • Dec 27, 2012
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.