Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need some songs for my map

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Super Mario, Aug 8, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows some good songs for an ice map in the sky. So far I got two good songs for the end which are dubstep(escape 2012 mt.eden) and master of shadows(two steps from hell). I need some good songs for an ice running map and also for the two Antlion boss fights. The first one has five attacks and waits 10 seconds to strike another and 3 attacks are wall toggles and one fire attack and lastly a pushing attack, so if there is a good song for tht, please link it here. I also need another song for the second Antlion that runs at you and strikes you with its head.please post some cool songs here for 2 holding spots for one minute each and two running spots. Thanks for the help.
  2. Jul 8, 2012
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    Some ice theme songs and cool songs if you find anything. Here it the map link and don't check my first post :razz: cause the map was still awful. My last post has some more and better screenies :razz:
    http://plaguefest.com/threads/ze_highmount_escape_1.10794/
    Edit: I have the songs have high quality sound.
  4. Jun 18, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 17, 2011
      I'll keep it for the fourth are with the holding in the house for 1 minute. Thanks fornax. Any other songs?
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Oct 17, 2011
        This seems nice but sorry sajak. Do you know any music ice without people singing? I don't think this would really fit into it and I think it's funny if I put it while they're running. I would like any cool music or ice themed. Thanks for sharing tho.
      • Mar 4, 2012
        Not iced theme but could work well with a boss. The song just makes me think of being in a desperate situation.

• Like Like x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Nah sorry man but I don't think it matches with the bug boss. Umm, mako song when bahamut attacks on extreme or extreme 2 is a pretty cool song and I love it as a boss song. Sorry I am so bad at packing music but can anyone find or does anyone knows a similar song to mako bahamut song on ex or ex2?
        • Jun 18, 2012
          • Feb 21, 2007
            • Like Like x 1
            • May 31, 2012
              • Jul 28, 2011

This one might be good before a boss battle or something awesome like that, although it's kind of short:

And of course, remix of Path of Borealis! This might fit in nicely somewhere:

Oh, and this!
                • Like Like x 1
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  Thank you all for sharing your opinions. I like all thesemsongs but some of them don't really match with the theme like these donkey or crash songs which are not that cool. I will add some of grudge's songs and add probably half of the songnof envio's second music. I might also add Kim's song. I still need more cool music if anyone can still share. I like music similar to two steps from hell or anything else that would fit the map. Thank you all for the opinions and sharing. Please five me some more music so I can make my final decisions on them and oo, I will credit the person who posted the music that I add to my map.
                • Jan 24, 2012
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  Sorry lol but please bump on this. I need more song ideas. I still can't find the right song to fit it with the five attacks of the Antlion which are fire and wall toggles and stuff but I need a really good ass song with it please. Thanks. Also, I decided to add vortigaunt from half life into the map and I would like a cool song with. Him too. Please keep posting songs if you don't mind. I am bad at picking songs. Thanks.