Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Neflix Watch Instantly

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by DiSturbed0ne, Sep 27, 2012

1. Sep 20, 2012
    I know for those of you who use this service, you may be hard pressed to find any descent new movies to watch. I am creating this thread so you can post reccomendations for some hidden gems.

My Recent Reccomendations
    ------------------------------------------

Division III: Football's Finest- I am not a huge fan of Andy Dick or any of the characters he portrays. However, this movie happened to be a suprisingly decent football parody. The comedy is a bit raunchy, but the film itself got some well-desvered laughs out of me. This a great film to view on any lazy day.

The Big Lebowski- This movie is considered a cult classic and should be viewed at least once in your lifetime. Enough said.

Insidious: I personally passed on this movie in the cinema, simply because the trailers made it look silly. After viewing, this film easily fits in the top 10 scariest films I have ever seen. What starts out at a typical posession film, slowly shifts into a fun and spooky haunted house film. It is disturbing and creepy. I look foward to this becoming a possible franchise in the future.
  2. Nov 11, 2011
  3. Sep 18, 2011
    I hate you, its a Honduras ms-13 gang movie. lol
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Blood and bone 2009 and staring it is Michael jai white
      Tactical force- stone cold Steve Austin and Michael jai white.
    • Jan 27, 2011
    • Jun 20, 2012
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Not sure if it is still on there, but The Machinist with Christian Bale was a great fucking movie. You could also watch series like Prison Break, Lost, Rescue Me (personal favorite), and Breaking Bad.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Sep 20, 2012
        The Machinist reminded me a lot of the movie Momento, except it actually all came together sensibly in the end. Another Christian Bale movie I reccomend that is not in netflix, is American Psycho, it is seriously twisted.
      • May 27, 2008
        I'll be brief and go into a handful of shows I've been watching on NF.

Doctor Who - "All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?" If you do get into this, there's a movie also on NF that takes place between Season four and five titled "The End of Time." This is at the highest of my recommendations.

Sherlock - A very well done adaptation of a well-known hero. Six episodes, each the length of a movie. Get comfortable and enjoy.

Lie to Me - Dr. Cal Lightman, whose knowledge of human behavor helps the cops in cases where lie-detection is critical to solving the crime.

Trailer Park Boys - Real-life documentary on Canadian living. Another must watch
      • Feb 21, 2007
        Toughest military jobs
        Zombie Apocalypses 2012: decent zombie movie
        Top Sniper
        Elite Forces
        Office Space
        Ip Man
        The Cosmos: A beginner's guide
        The walking dead episodes
        Cross: seems kinda like a super hero movie...i've only watched about 15-20 min of it so far, and seemed good
        TEDTALKS shows
        Captain America
        Thor
        Punisher
        Demolition man

BAD:
        Zombies Zombies Zombies: one would think that zombies and strippers = WIN!...however i couldn't eve finish this movie it was so bad...
        Awaken The Dead: bad, didn't keep my interest
      • Mar 12, 2008

For the gents only. You'll thank me later.

Gotta love indie films