Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Neighbors Helping Neighbors

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kosuki, Mar 4, 2013

1. Apr 14, 2011
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Honestly, I don't even know my neighbors, except the fact that every single one is a goddamn doctor or lawyer that's gone 7am-3pm every day. Each last name is Schwartz, or ends in Stein/berg.

I'm definitely the one to help others in need though. Me and my dad were driving one day in the freezing cold, and some guy's car was broken down in the middle of a busy 50mph highway. Nobody seemed to even notice him or care, so we quickly pulled up on the side of the road, jumped out in our PJ pants (I was rockin' my Family Guy bright blue/red ones), and helped this guy push his car through 3 heavy lanes of traffic to a parking lot. This was I think Winter 2011, with that huge ass cold-front that hit. Honestly, I wished I had more opportunities to help others like this. It's sickening watching people who just walk by somebody struggling and in need of help. They need to die and don't deserve to pass their seed on to further humanity's existence in the world.
  3. Posts
    I send to my neighbor who is 84 years old cooking (Lebanese food) once every week that is from my mom. Also, if I provide her with anything that she asks me.
    Oh yeah, it's super Mario but I'm posting on this account now until I get my old one back.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    My neighbors yell at their kids and (used to) throw loud parties and dump trash in my backyard. I got mad one time and returned the beer cans/bottles/trash to their yard.

that's being a good neighbor imo

nobody really cares to "know" each other in my area. as long as you don't accidentally spray their car with water or piss them off someway you're golden.
  5. Apr 1, 2012
    I met my neighbor in an elevator (it was an apartment complex) and she asked me what time is it

that was being helpful.
  6. Mar 4, 2012
    I always plow my neighbor's driveways during the winter. I hate everyone though.