Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Netflix lovers?

Discussion in Entertainment started by The Legendary, Jul 6, 2013

1. Apr 23, 2013
    Is netflix worth the monthly charge? 7.99$ ???
    Or a waste of money to watch old movies/episodes on tv
  2. Apr 24, 2012
  3. Apr 23, 2013
    Thats what i thought too, but the long waits on NEW MOVIES ARRIVAL...always slow =/
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    It's definitely worth it. Get your brother to get it and poach off him. *ahem* But yeah, a LOT of TV shows but not enough new movies imo.
  5. Feb 9, 2012
    love tv shows? get hulu, much better for tv series.
    Love movies? (not new ones) , get netflix. that's how i see them as i've subscribed to both
  6. Apr 23, 2013
    Youtube would do the trick too :razz: and its FREE :grin:
  7. Jun 23, 2010
    I thought about the same thing. Is it worth getting Netflix. Boy I'm glad I got it. I don't have Cable no more (Save like $50!) since I hardly watch TV, and Netflix have most of the TV Shows I watch anyways, they got pretty good movie selection IMO. So for what is worth, go ahead. But if you want TV Shows, get Hulu, since they got the latest shows on there.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      You're out your fucking mind lol. Why get hulu when you pay for a premium service and have to watch ADS. Fucking ads.
    • Feb 19, 2011
      You will never find anything better then 8 bucks a month with many many different TV shows and movies to choose from.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 9, 2012
        cuz they have quality tv shows/series available and ads arent even that bad. about 30-60 seconds per ad usually, sometimes even 15. if we're gonna nitpick little things then why even get netflix or hulu. all these shows/movies can be found online too. as far as i know, hulu releases new episodes in under 24 hours, which is convenient when ur working daily and wanna watch something during work break.
      • Mar 14, 2013
        I Love Netflix....if it were free like youtube and other sites like dailymotion ^^
      • May 12, 2007
        It's worth every penny, I use it on my phone alot when Im waiting at the doctors office or in a line somewhere.