Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Netflix Shows

Discussion in TV Shows started by Maddest Hatter, Aug 12, 2015

1. Nov 13, 2014
    I'm captivated by Orange Is The New Black, I want to be a Russian bad ass like red. These are my dreams in life!
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 13, 2014

Edit: You should watch this show. Just sayin'
      • Like Like x 1
        LC, Aug 28, 2015 Last edited by LC, Aug 28, 2015
      • Jun 11, 2012
        I just got the update for it, was waiting for that show and forgot aboot it.

Also aren't you work, it just got released.....wait a minute freaking govt werkers.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 9, 2013
          I'm more addicted now to PopCorn Time, there are much more stuff over there and new releases too.
          Last few weeks I was eating all episodes of the first season of True Detective(AWESOME!) and started to watch Game of Thrones(finished S01E10 very obvious in the end, hope this scenario changes for the next episodes).

In Netflix I watched Breaking Bad, Lost, The Walking Dead(then finished the rest of seasons on torrents), The Vampire Diaries(but stop watching, since end of season 5, it was nonsenser than Lost in last 2 seasons).
          Watching now: Orange is The New Black(S03E02), The Blacklist(S01E11), Narcos(S01E03)
          Next series: Daredevil, How to Get Away with Murder...
        • Aug 12, 2012
          just finish The Blacklist, now going to start on Narcos
          • Like Like x 2
          • Dec 9, 2013
            Wagner Moura is a great actor, I know him since Elite Squad 1 and 2, he is a top brazilian actor
          • Jun 5, 2018
            Silicon Valley is probably my favourite comedy of the last few years.
          • May 25, 2020
            I recently watched the movie El Camino. It's a pretty cool movie, but it's a shame that they didn't show the fate of the family of Walter White. I sometimes have to use veepn https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-mac/ because some content is banned in my country.
            Xianders, May 25, 2020 Last edited by Xianders, May 28, 2020 at 10:16 PM