Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Never Enough Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by louis, Jul 25, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 25, 2012
    i was on the server and a player named zenion was meowing, he was muted. then the following happend.

's not rape,it's suprise sex with zombie_claws_of_death.[SourceMod] Kicking ZenionXIV to make room for a Donor.ZenionXIV has Disconnected (0:1:30027335) from United States.

Zenion came back 1 minute later and was banned for mute evasion. i think this is unfair for a player to be kicked by server, then comeback and be banned before he has a chance to explain what happen. never enough acted too quick and too rash. the console messages were coming too fast and i lost the part where he came back and how soon thereafter he was banned but if an admin can look it up, it happend on ZE on new map called escape of the eye. around 6:00 PM eastern time.
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    I think Zenion should make his own admin abuse thread. I'm not going to discuss this with you. For the record he meowed into the mic repeatedly with another player after I muted and warned someone else for doing it. He was muted and rejoined to protest into the mic. That is mute evasion.
  3. Jul 25, 2012
    i would like a LSA to discuss this, not you
  4. Feb 14, 2012
    That's fine. I will leave it up to them as @retslag1 was present for the event I believe he should also comment on it.
  5. Apr 9, 2007

Is there something preventing Zenion from making his own thread?

Why did you ban him when the server kicked him?
  6. Kim
    This message by Kim has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Jul 25, 2012, Reason: Not exactly helpful, but informative.
    Jul 25, 2012
  7. Feb 14, 2012
    The server kicked him? I only saw the disconnect. Could you post the log?
  8. Jul 25, 2012
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    The player in question was muted, and then within 10 seconds after being muted, left the server. He rejoined about 30 seconds later, only to be banned by the admin in question. It had appeared to the admin that the player left and rejoined to avoid the mute.

I was there, and I do not remember seeing a "player kicked for donator slot" message, and here are logs:
    tho i am not sure if that message appears in logs. @Kyle
  10. Feb 14, 2012
    So was it the donator kicker. Or not? I do not believe he was kicked by it. The console output in the OP is not timestamped it could have been done earlier than the incident. The OP story is also inconsistant according to the log this happened in a period of seconds not minutes. If he was kicked from a full server that is an impressive rejoin time.
  11. Jul 25, 2012
    the quote from my first post was directly out of console
  12. May 27, 2008
    As that may be true, you still fail to realise that abuse threads typically require screenshots to validate that it wasn't just typed out. It helps us out a little more if this is the case. So can you explain now why he's not making his own abuse thread, and you're acting on it?
  13. retslag1
    This message by retslag1 has been removed from public view. Deleted by retslag1, Jul 25, 2012, Reason: peter beat me to it.
    Jul 25, 2012
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    The disconnection doesn't appear to be logged.
  15. Jul 14, 2010
    We need to see logs of Zenion either disconnecting or being kicked for donor slot to reach a real conclusion on whether or not they are lying or Never Enough did make a mistake, otherwise this won't be going anywhere. Logs or screenshot needed.

Edit: Oh if it isn't in the logs.
  16. Feb 14, 2012
    As nobody has a conclusive answer to what happened I've decided to lower his ban to an hour. His ban is now expired. I don't remember seeing said message. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. That doesn't mean it did happen. If the server didn't log it. The situation I feel is resolved the ban is now expired. He served it.
  17. Sep 14, 2008
    Since Never reduced the ban and it's expired, then this thread is locked. Next time, let the player who gets banned make his own thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.