Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

new admin abusive

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by rebel leader, Apr 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 19, 2011

Ive been playing in the zombie plaguefest server and never had any problems with admins ever before but there are 2 "new" admins which is taking advantage of there new given powers. # 882 "[pF] I can has?" STEAM_0:1:5926020 1:14:50 100 0 active and another one named ragecow. I simply joined to play in the map ze_voodoo which ive done many many times before. I guess there is some new rule about not shooting zombies while in cage? I checked the rules and didnt see anything like that.So i simply asked the new admins its not against the rules why cant i shoot them? Told me to shut up and gagged me. Even the new admin admitted saying he aint sure about the new rules but if i have a problem goto forums. So i said Ill goto forums but please do not abuse cause i have never seen that in this server before. Guess what "banned STFU if u have a problem goto forums." all under 3 minutes. i havent disrespected the admins in anyway but i guess i needed to be gaggged for asking about the new change of rules. What is going on. even if its against the rules does it need to be taken so far? I would apperciate being unbanned. but seriously wtf....??????
  2. Jan 27, 2011

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
  3. Mar 4, 2011
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/5955-ze-voodoo-islands/ Here read this , the last page what Retslag wrote. RagingCow said dont shoot the zombie cage with his admin chat yet you still shoot the zombie cage..
  4. Feb 15, 2011

You have been warned twice for not shooting zombies in the cages then frozed.
    You started arguing with me then "I can has" warned you to not argue with admins doing their jobs. I told you to go on the forum and that it was not the place to discuss about it.
    You continued to complain about admin abuse. i gagged you. you started changing names to avoid the gag.
    I kicked you Reason: STFU This is not the place to discuss that. Go on the forums if youre not happy.

You are not banned and i wouldn't have banned you for this.

FYI I told "I can has" to enforce this with a warn/froze and I did the froze.
  5. Apr 19, 2011
    so i deserve to been gagged and banned because i asked a question about the new rules. does it sound right?
  6. Apr 19, 2011
    ragingcow thank gawd u juss lied cause if u check the log that not wat happened. its kinda hard "arguing" when im gagged dont u dink. I havent been warned even once. I joined the server shot the zombie. u froze me told me thats against rules. I told u its not in "!rules" u told me stfu goto forums if u have a problem. then i proceeded to ask u where it says that in rules and gagged me. What warning. check ure log and tell me what warning. i got kicked in 3 minutes not much arguing wen im gagged.
  7. Feb 15, 2011
    YOU WERENT BANNED JUST KICKED. Learn to read
  8. Feb 23, 2011
    think also u got mixed up with me and some other player cause i just joined the server wen u went abusive mode. i shot the zombie twice in cage? what the heck are u talkin bout and yes u did ban me
  10. pranji
    This message by pranji has been removed from public view.
    Apr 19, 2011
  11. pranji
    This message by pranji has been removed from public view.
    Apr 19, 2011
  12. Apr 19, 2011
    when an admin gags u for asking about rules then tells me to stfu cause i wanted to know what the rules are. then "BANS" me cause i told him he didnt need to gag me. i dont know what to argue about
  13. Sep 25, 2010
  14. Feb 15, 2011
    You are just being a troll stop arguing and everything will be good for you :down:

And yes pull the logs I want to see them so this guy get owned. :ninja:

EDIT:

I wish !
  15. Apr 19, 2011
  16. Apr 19, 2011
    pull out the log and see whats really good for u :no:
  17. Apr 4, 2009

Pulling them right now.
  18. Apr 9, 2007
    Your IP isn't listed in SB, nor is your name. There's no evidence you were banned at all. I'm not going to even fathom looking into this further unless if you're deliberately hiding information.

:locked:

Edit: Haplo sux.
  19. Apr 4, 2009
    Gonna give you a time out, rest is up to Ray since you tried to claim you know him and will get the admins in trouble.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.