Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained New Admin- Disturbed One

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by -Vindictive- Di$TuRbEd_0N3, Dec 28, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 10, 2014
    PayPal Profile ID: I-R2HDPVDRL00E

if i messed something up lemme know and ill try to get you the correct information. ive been playing ZM for quite some time, and have bought a few Donators Sub's so i figured it was time to step things up a bit
    Disturbed_One, Dec 28, 2014 Last edited by Brian, Dec 29, 2014
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    Welcome to the admin team! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Badgriuel
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Peter
    [IMG][IMG]
    Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG][IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonator
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!

Hello and welcome back! @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: will be glad to refresh you with anything you need. Fresh eggs are his speciality.
  3. Jan 3, 2013
  4. Dec 17, 2007
  5. Aug 2, 2014
  6. Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  7. Mar 10, 2014
  8. Feb 24, 2011
    Fully trained, added to SB and down with the sickness.

Welcome to the team, oh disturbed one.
    Let's ooh ah ah ah ah some arse out there!
    :handcuffs:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.