Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained new admin - P@per Boy

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by P@perBoy, May 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 3, 2012
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11471781
    Paypal Profile ID: I-PLVRVH0W4S7S

I've been on the server for awhile, finally got enough spending money to afford admin. also I'd like to give a preemptive apology for any noob admin mistakes I make.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dec 7, 2010
      Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Detonater
      [IMG]
      Dharkk
      [IMG]
      [IMG]
      dillinger
      [IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG]
      Seks
      [IMG]
      Johnny
      [IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG]
      Matt
      [IMG]
      Dani
      [IMG]
      Haplo
      [IMG]
      Angel/Latino
      [IMG]
      Badgruiel
      [IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

Thanks for your support!
    • Nov 16, 2011
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Welcome. I am willing to be a scapegoat for whatever "noob admin mistakes" you make :pig:
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Welcome! You're already ahead of 60% of new admins simply by posting your admin sub thread with all the correct & complete info. :thumbsup: To avoid any 'noob mistakes' you can always ask other admins for help. Everyone on the admin team is there to assist if you need it so don't hesitate to ask questions in-game in admin-only chat or on steam, and of course refrain from using admin powers until you have been officially trained.
    • Mar 3, 2012
      Yeah i didn't know there was a training session I needed to do before using admin powers, so right after buying and posting this I just wanted to test them out, so I went in game and just slapped myself a few times and just checked out the menu. I didn't kick/mute/ban/ do anything to anyone but I will wait until I'm trained to use them again.
    • Mar 12, 2008

Welcome to the team.

Don't be a :clown: and you'll have a good time with us. Enjoy your benefits and the reserved slot, Be good.
    • Dec 7, 2010
      I think Paper Boy is going to work out great as a member of the pF admin team!
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 3, 2012
      • Mar 31, 2012
      • Mar 3, 2012
      • Mar 31, 2012
        just suprised hehe :smile: grats.. i've been M.I.A though D:. school / work
      • Mar 3, 2012
        oh, I guess not all the new admin know how to read things on their own, I guess thats part of the admin training. it's all good, i've been working alot lately too. Suck alot since I work at night.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Omg I just whooped your ass yesterday. Welcome paperboy (register *mario*)
      • Oct 20, 2011
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jan 2, 2012
          Welcome to PlagueFest! Enjoy your stay :smile:
        • Mar 3, 2012
          to be fair, you whoop my ass almost everyday...
          • Winner Winner x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.