Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained New Admin Playing PF Since Beginning Almost

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Sonical, May 13, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 23, 2013
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:20035595
    Paypal Profile ID: Profile ID No. I-0MNYR74MAPV2

Was Playing Plague Fest Back when it just started when Kitty was Admin, took a break from css for 3 years came back and started playing again and thought i played pf alot back in the day and i do now. So here i am :smile:
    • Like Like x 3
      Sonical, May 13, 2013 Last edited by Sonical, May 13, 2013
    • Nov 29, 2012
      Welcome back and welcome to the Admin team!
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Congrats and welcome to the admin team @Sonical! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Badgruiel
      [IMG][IMG]
      Detonater
      [IMG][IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG][IMG]
      Akademikz
      [IMG][IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Dharkk
      [IMG][IMG]
      dillinger
      [IMG][IMG]
      Johnny
      [IMG][IMG]
      Angel/Latino
      [IMG][IMG]
      Dani
      [IMG][IMG]
      [IMG][IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG][IMG]
      Seks
      [IMG][IMG]
      Matt
      [IMG][IMG]
      Haplo
      [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thanks for your support!
    • May 31, 2012
      If you thought it was fun then, wait until you try now; you are gonna have a good time!

Actually I don't have any sources or experience to support what I said but lets pretend anyways :grin: have fun
    • May 27, 2008
      Holy shit, you really ARE from far back! As a fellow player/admin from back in the day, welcome back to the community, and thank you for purchasing admin and supporting our servers! :grin:
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Nov 19, 2010
    • Oct 25, 2012
    • Mar 7, 2009
      Trained and added to sourcebans. Welcome to the admin team Sonical! Glad to have an oldie back. :razz: :thumbsup:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.