Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

new admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by bbrownab, Jun 11, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 11, 2016
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150964127
    Paypal Profile ID: Brownandy15
    Post Merged, Jun 11, 2016
    So im not able to access admin commands yet?
  2. Mar 26, 2012
    It'll start working on map change. Please don't use your admin powers until you've been trained. I will be home in 7 hours (posting this from my phone) or hopefully will be able to train you sooner than me.

[IMG][IMG]
    Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonator
    [IMG][IMG]
    Badgriuel
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
  3. Jun 11, 2016
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    You can still set your donator skins and coloured chat and whatnot in the meantime though.
  5. Sep 14, 2008
  6. Feb 8, 2013
    Guy hasn't been trained and already has a abuse thread. Great! We definitely don't have enough admins.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.