Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New new admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Dr.1337M.D., Jul 19, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2016
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43613441
    19458313Y55282721
  2. Mar 26, 2012
    I can train you when I get home tonight. There are other trainers too. They might be able to train you sooner. Try adding all of them.

--

Welcome to the admin team @Dr.1337M.D.! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Aprz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonator
    [IMG][IMG]
    Badgriuel
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
  3. Jul 19, 2016
    I'm home now, but you're no longer on. :[
  5. May 5, 2011
    Welcome to the admin team! Glad to have your support. :thumbsup:
  6. Jul 8, 2012
  7. Mar 26, 2012
    You still haven't gotten a hold of anyone yet? :shock:

Edit: I am really bummed that we haven't trained you yet. I am keeping an eye out for you. Definitely keep on trying to get a hold of a trainer; They might not know you are on.
    Emily, Jul 20, 2016 Last edited by Aprz, Jul 23, 2016
  8. Jul 19, 2016
    thanks, I appreciate it. Unfortunately I may be thinking of cancelling next month /:
  9. Mar 26, 2012
    We can still train you so you can use this month. If you subscribe again, you won't need training again if you don't wait too long.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.