Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New anime

Discussion in Entertainment started by Badgriuel, Aug 24, 2010

1. Jul 20, 2010
    So I found this new anime not to long ago thats just fucking amazing. Its called Highschool of the Dead, its about a worldwide zombie attack of course though shows you the lives of high school kids in japan. I've been watching it so far there are 8ep out so far. It does a good job with the story of it and showing how mankind would act during a major world wide crisis thats threats to wipe out mankind. Alot of blood in it and it shows how the world is reacting Every major country is overrun with zombies with the exception of 2 countries. England and the US are able to contain them in most places, where as other major countries are up in flames and chaos. This anime is a must see. If you want to see it go to My link
  2. Jan 7, 2009
  3. Apr 18, 2010

THATS A LIE
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    I found out about it like a few weeks ago. Just now thought about posting it here :razz:. It an amazing anime :grin: theme song is epic
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    So yea totally would hit Busujima up :razz:. Nothing better than a chick that can do kendo like that and swordplay :razz:.
  6. Aug 13, 2010
  7. Aug 13, 2010
  8. Aug 11, 2010
    Yeah thanks alot for infecting me with this anime, you bastard!!! [IMG]
  9. May 24, 2008
    Just watched episode 9. FFFUUU- Now I gotta wait again for episode 10.
  10. Aug 8, 2009
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    Just got done watching episode 9 it was pretty good. I would not want to get on saeko's bad side lol. She had the crazy eyes when she had that sword in her hands. It was kind of hot also :razz: lol.
  12. Jul 20, 2010
    I need more HOTD grr! So we all know they probably had sex in that temple right lol, its kind of safe to assume, unless they just made out which is still good for them sinces hes moving on about his ex breaking up with him,
  13. Feb 1, 2010
    L0L guys you are still watching cartoons :confused:
  14. Oct 22, 2007
    They didn't do anything, sigh. Why else would he resort to coaching her outside into being who she really is. Basically showing that he didn't care who she was before or present. Also the ending when they talk before the scene is cut, sigh.... You really can't read between the lines from this series can you?
  15. Jul 20, 2010
    Oh i can ready between the lines lol. I liked the back story for her. Can't wait to see the others backstory.
  16. Aug 13, 2010
    O_O I need more i wonder if there is hentai for this *thinks* jk :razz:
  17. Jul 20, 2010
    Wow icee lol. Odds are there probably is lol since most animes do have some form of hentai out for it. Why don't you go find out lol. New episode next week woot can't wait!
  18. Aug 13, 2010
  19. Aug 19, 2010
    Wow, this has been such a helpful topic!!