Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Bhop Settings

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Burnout, Aug 30, 2011

1. Aug 10, 2011
    This topic has nothing to do with whether or not bhop should stay or go so plz keep your opinion the fuck out of my thread :smile:
    What this thread is about is a side effect of the new bhop settings, what's basically been happening is that for example when humans are on the boat on icecap or the truck on jurrasic park or any movi ng entity, when the humans run forward to jump off of the moving entity to get a speed boost they jump and immediately fall straight down instead of being shot forward, it was quite funny when people did it on icecap as they went to jump and fell straight down into the water at the end killing them but I was hoping that maybe there'd be a way to fix this...
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    Well, actually, I have never encountered this problem while on Icecap, only on jurrasic park. And it isn't that big of deal as bhopping has been disabled so you shouldn't even be trying to strafe down a hill in the first place.

I've heard a lot of talk about this problem while the ze server was on icecap, even though I saw almost nobody dieing at the end in the water, and when I tried jumping off of the boat near the dock at the end I had actually received the boost, and didn't get shot down toward the lake. Unsure though if it has to do with the admin/donor skins granting the boost with the new settings or not, could be something to look into.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    I've fixed this with a 17 line (Lots of spaces) plugin. Let me know by PM if there are any regressions.

EDIT: Huge thanks to Seeker and Ray for testing.
  4. Jun 4, 2006

ur
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1552536&postcount=20
  6. Aug 10, 2011