Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Call of Duty

Discussion in Gaming started by Bunghole650, Feb 7, 2013

1. Oct 7, 2012

Didn't see that coming, really.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      1 Billion + 1 Billion + (15$ x 9.6 Million)....stop me when I got to a trillion
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Oct 22, 2012
        You know, you will the first to pre-preorder :cool:
      • Jun 11, 2012
        I never bought any of the call of duty after COD 2 and have all received keys for it from peoples. I got BO2 and really, really got a super meh feeling so felt good I got a piece of dong for free.

I am however in possesion of the Call of Duty War Chest since I loved COD1, CODUO. Also Finest Hour and Big Red One were great.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I will never play a single COD game again. BO2 got old very quick... It's a great game for the first couple of weeks but that's it.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Aug 18, 2006
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Nov 29, 2010
            I'm surprised people are still caught off-guard that Call of duty is still making annual games.

It's not like they've been popping out these mediocre games for the past 5 years
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • May 5, 2012
              Cod4 is still good. But that announcement doesn't surprise me. And besides that bf4 should be "coming this year" as EA said.
            • Dec 6, 2011
              I loved Rockstar's announcement about how they don't "churn out a GTA every year", basically ripping on COD. It's 100% true, if COD games were worked on for at least 2-3 years each title, they'd be 3 times better. Too bad people just buy them anyways every year and still never get bored, letting Treyarch or Activision, or whoever collects on the fucking payday, rake in the cash every year.
            • Jun 4, 2006
              Yeah I've been done with CoD the past couple titles... I don't bother with them anymore. Unless this one is significantly different I'll be skipping it as well.
            • Jun 18, 2012
              I still remember you telling me that I should DEFINITELY play it first before jumping to conclusions. Seems I was right after all. (Oh btw I installed it and forget about it somewhere in that rainy third mission, really didn't like it any more than the past few titles... didn't expect differently.)
            • Dec 6, 2011
              Multiplayer was great and entertaining for the first little while, especially if you're with a group of friends. Now all that's left are people competing for the biggest e-penis.