Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New CS:GO Vids

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by CastleX, Apr 13, 2012

1. Jan 28, 2012
    Just posted a new CS:GO vid of de_bank gameplay. Will be posting more over the night.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Awesome. Now I would like a CS:GO key! Still can't find anyone to spare me one! :reallypissed:
    • Apr 7, 2012
      I'm still waiting on possibly getting a beta key. I've been waiting for a few months, its been killing me...
    • Sep 6, 2010
      Looks nice, I wonder how zombie mod will look on CS:GO..
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Hmm this map looks small. Can you take a video of a bigger and nicer map? Anyways, the game is nice
      • Jul 14, 2010
        There's only 5v5 so they have to be small, and all of the maps are classic close quarter combat.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Damn that sucks. I used to play 16 vs 16 on CSS and that thing was awesome with no lag. I dunno why they made it 5 vs 5.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        If you've played competitively in leagues and large LAN's like I have back in the day (CPL in TX, Everlan in CO, Gigabyte Lans in FL, etc), then you'd know smaller maps are better for competitive play. The whole purpose of CS:GO was to bring back the dying 1.6 and CS:S community. ESEA teamed with Valve to produce this game solely for this purpose, it's not aimed at the masses... just for competitive league & LAN players. It would make sense to have smaller maps. But then again, they are releasing more and more stuff with every update, so I presume this game might be aimed at the masses later down the road. In which case, expect larger maps for public games and hopefully zombiemod ;D
      • Jan 28, 2012
        If you look at my channel I've upped quite a few vids.

Safehouse uploaded while I was sleeping. Uploading Shorttrain now.
      • Jan 28, 2012