Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New CSS Update Problem

Discussion in Technical Support started by [pF] LuciD, Sep 16, 2013

1. May 31, 2012
    Since the newest CSS update barely a hour ago, i have been having problems in-game. When ever i turn, my screen jumps always to the right. Other people on the server are experiencing the same problems. Watch the demo.

EDIT: The 2nd demo is more noticeable.

Attached Files:

2. Aug 1, 2011
    Just what i need to hear when i have a headache, the Maddest Hatter talking. :dontknow:

Interesting glitch with the new update, the closest thing I've seen to that is related to fps issues, but don't think thats the case for this one.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    You're not using something historically completely broken like Raw Input are you?
  4. May 31, 2012
  5. Sep 17, 2013
    Could be some custom files that you installed HUD, scripts etc.
  6. Mar 20, 2012
    If you delete(backup maybe before) your config and css creats his own standard config, do you have the same issue?
  7. Nov 17, 2012
    Ohh, so I'm not the only one. That's good to know, I thought it was my mouse or something.
  8. Apr 9, 2012
    Take a dump, open your PC case, throw it in, fixed.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Do you have the Joystick enabled, or are using a controller?
  10. May 31, 2012
    Never installed anything for css besides the updates they give me. And i do not use either.
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    Email erics@valvesoftware.com with your system specs and further details.

System specs being keyboard, mouse, and obviously other input related things (OS).