Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New exclusive PF map! zm_warehouse_v3_d3

Discussion in Completed Maps started by cuttylicious, Oct 26, 2015

1. Oct 24, 2015
    Creators name (If known): Cutty
    No. of Spawn Points (If known): 64
    Map size (in mb): 9mb
    Download URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5z7ky5oh6847qm6/zm_warehouse_v3_d3.bsp
    Short Description: A warehouse themed map, very simplistic and basic. Few amount of secret teleportation escape routes. One gun is located in a secret spot that has a sprite trail of a teal colorization. One song is attached within the map that is button activated. This is a PF exclusive map. @Haplo

Visual Snapshots:

parking lot
    [IMG]
    warehouse
    [IMG]
    break area
    [IMG]
    security room
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 9
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 5
      cuttylicious, Oct 26, 2015 Last edited by Tony The Tiger, Nov 1, 2015
    • Jun 17, 2014
      I had privilege to early access testing for this map.
      I must say.... This is without doubt one of the BEST PF ZombieMod maps anyone has made in a while. DAMN good job! It's very interesting & exiting to play, Extremely well balanced, Bug free, Lots of unique little details. You've got alot of hours, patients and dedication put into this map.

I would LOVE to see this map in our rotation!

@cuttylicious
      Outstanding work here bud, Glad too see you using you're skills to it's best. Don't stop making maps, You're one talented individual!
      Can't wait to see the maps you'll release in the future!

@Tony The Tiger
      you have some competition now, Mr. Tampon :tiger: :heartbroken:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: The Bapple 200% FULLY supports this map! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      • Like Like x 6
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Mar 4, 2014
        I think we should definitely put the new map into the rotation as most of the maps we have are old.
        It'll also give the mapper more confidence when we show supports from the player side as well.

So, Cutty and Bapple gets my vote!
        Also thank you guys for taking your time to come up with new stuff for PF.
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Aug 16, 2015
          looks really good, new maps are always fun to play :razz:
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Apr 13, 2012
            I think we need some more pF Only maps. It would help break the cycle of repeat maps or at least add this fun looking map to the rotation of it lol. Keep on making sweet maps man and help us add more awesome maps to the rotation and get rid of dead maps.
            It looks fun as shit.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 15, 2012
              I really like the look of this map, can we add it and test it out? Please?
              [IMG]
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Feb 27, 2012
                You just wait until i finish my ZS map then port it over to CSS. :wink:
                • Zing! Zing! x 2
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • Apr 13, 2012
                  I'VE BEEN WAITING!!!!! FOR A MAP LIKE YOUUUUUU TO COME IN TOOOO MY LIIIIFEEEEE
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Jan 3, 2013
                    I remembered this map way long time ago. It was added to the server, but somehow got removed. Hmm.......
                    Post Merged, Oct 26, 2015
                    Or was it on another server...? I forgot, I have such a bad memories.:sleepy:

@cuttylicious I remember you made another version of the unpanic map, do you still have it? That map was nice tho, but I think it need one change is making it brighter. It was soo dark I cannot barely see if zombies is cumming towards me to bite me or to have ............:ghost::razzdrunk:
                    • Useful Useful x 1
                    • Nov 13, 2014
                      I would love to try this map out, in fact I would spend a day obsessing over it.
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Jan 3, 2013
                        @cuttylicious If you come to my house and feed my Doritos, I swear I will puke on you.
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Useful Useful x 1
                        • Jul 10, 2011
                          Id love to play this map, let pop it into rotation

[IMG] Agree x 1
                          • Agree Agree x 1
                          • Apr 18, 2014
                            Send me a headsup when the time of testing comes. Looks really good and if Crapple approved, must be interesting.
                            • Agree Agree x 1
                            • Feb 8, 2013
                              I didn't get invited to the beta test, which is really disrespectful of you not to invite me, so you haven't my approval.
                            • Mar 12, 2015
                              Cutty seems like he knows what he is doing, let's get this into rotation
                              • Agree Agree x 2
                              • Jan 3, 2013
                                Oh yea he does, he knows how, and he got more maps hidden in his hard-drive. @cuttylicious why don't you tell them your legendary name, I'm sure many old players on this server will know who you are. Opps........or do you want to keep it a secret.....:question::shutmouth:

Btw, do you still have that big map? the one with big buildings in the middle, and I told you maybe you can add a teleporter to the top of the building.
                                • Funny Funny x 1
                                • Aug 2, 2014
                                  • Agree Agree x 1
                                  • Nov 29, 2012
                                    • Agree Agree x 1
                                    • Jun 17, 2014
                                      Plenty of room to B-Hop. Don't worry buddy!

UPDATE -
                                      • Funny Funny x 1
                                        Brandon, Oct 28, 2015 Last edited by Bapple, Oct 28, 2015
                                      • Dec 28, 2014