Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New FFVII_Mako_reactor_v5_3

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Synopsis, Jul 2, 2012

1. May 28, 2012
    Has some bug fixes. Must update and use on server go!

About Mako Reactor:
    The problems you told me in previous post have been fixed. This is the list of bugfixed bugs:
    • Epic bug of no teleporting area when bahamut fight, screwing the game.
    • Gravity projectile was solid (now is passable)
    • Trigger_teleport at Sephiroth bridge, at the hole, sending you before elevator, has been fixed
    • End Vent now opens 1 second earlier
    • “Sometimes the materia filter doesn’t work” maybe you were talking about zm (there is a restore name trigger there that has been removed). If it happens in other difficulties, then drop your weapons and pick up them again, because it seems to be a real unfixable problem (soruce engine not workin propertly)
    • Zombies bunny jumping at pipes: I put an invisible block to prevent that (don’t worry, only bunnyjumpers will touch that brush).
    • Zombie stuck in jail: the teleport destination has been lowered
    • Zombie plague problem: the core teleport is active more seconds.
    • Non showing materias: I force to re-start the materias effect to prevent that.
    • ZM super camp spots (roofs) fixed.
    • “Immortality ends in x seconds” message instead “Inmortality will end in x seconds”
    This is the link, profit!
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    This has been on ZE for the past couple days if I'm not mistaken.
  3. Oct 29, 2010

*@Brian I'll fix my sig.
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    I've seen you play this version of the map several times since it was added. :bugeyes:
  5. May 28, 2012
    Oh derp, i thought that was only v3_3 haha
    • Zing! Zing! x 1