Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Hitman movie

Discussion in Movies started by Hitman 47, Feb 11, 2015

1. Oct 25, 2012
    • Jan 3, 2013
    • Oct 25, 2012
      Yes it was >.> remember where I come from they don't give you names......they give you numbers
    • Jan 3, 2013
      Sweet! The first one was awesome....can't wait to see this one coming in the summer.:clap:
    • May 5, 2011
      It's you that is locked in with me, and you just brought mine.

It does look pretty good. Can't wait to see it too.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      It's called Hitman not Rambo. The other Hitman movie at least tried be stealthy.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      It looks stupid for the reason bender said. Fuck, rambo was stealthy compared to this. Will not watch. The whole point of the Hitman games was to be stealthy.
    • Oct 25, 2012
      It is a 2:30 second trailer of a 120+ minute long movie lol
    • Dec 17, 2007
      I hate it when they change the main character...should've stuck w/the original one.

Have to agree, this one has too much explosions especially for the trailer. Doesn't look like they tried to make it stealthy at all, i think i'll wait for it come out on iTunes so i can rent it for $4.99
    • Jan 21, 2011
      I hope not. Movies like this are only decent for ~90 minutes.

The references to The Day The Earth Stood Still and Watchmen were kinda... meh... This will be a maybe download movie for me.
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 15, 2014
        Rupert Friend great actor. I will watch that movie!.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I just noticed you've purchased admin, but have no purchase thread! :crying: Make sure you post a purchase thread here and get trained before using your new abilities and such!
        • Like Like x 1
        • Oct 25, 2012
          Timothy Olyphant said that he wanted to make the return to the role but his current contract with FX and Justified didn't make it possible