Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

new iphone

Discussion in iPhone/iOS started by wesleycars, Oct 4, 2011

1. Jul 1, 2011
    So i just heard about the new iphone 4s and i am dissapointed in apple for not coming out with the iphone 5!!!!! I was hopng for it and the new guy is a douche bring steve jobs back!!!!! Like why put all the good stuff like the new dual core A5 chip in the same iphone 4 body! they shouldve put it in new iphone 5 body with a bigger screen and new specs!!!!

2. Mar 26, 2011
    Yeah that is pretty miss up!!!! I got a Iphone 3g but its 4g :smile:
  3. Mar 31, 2011
    iPhone sucks anyway.

Galaxy SII all the way!
  4. Jul 1, 2011
    That too the iphone 5 was supposed to run on 4g but no the new guy gots to be a bitch and bring same fukin version phone out wit good specs gay!!!! and i like apple no problems for me tho.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Heard Apple's stocks fell at the news of the new iphone.

uh oh.
  6. Oct 3, 2011
    if you have the Iphone 4 there is no reason to buy the 4S , i have the 4 and i have it jailbroken and i dont have any problems .. im waitin for the iphone 5 to just come out and shut down all those droids and HTC's
  7. Jul 1, 2011
    i got the 3gs and im need of an upgrade im tired of waiting ill jus wait till 5 come out then i prolly just buy the phone itself
  8. Oct 3, 2011
    craigslist youll find a iphone 4 cheap if your desperate you dont need to use your upgrade
  9. Jul 1, 2011
    i dk iphone 5 prolly wont come out till summer of 2012 and i dont like buying used phones
  10. Oct 3, 2011
    then idk brah :frown:
  11. Jul 1, 2011
    I might just hold out and keep my 3gs i mean im wanting iphone 5 and dont wanna pay 700 just for the phone so imight hold off n maybe try find a used iphone 4 cuz i dont wanna use my upgrade on a iphone 4s wen 5 might be coming out in feb or march maybe
  12. Jul 4, 2011
    You do realise that is just a cheap copy of the iPhone, right?
  13. Jun 19, 2011
    I can sell you mine :razz: u know when I got mine and it's in a better condition than the ones u can find in the apple store.
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    My smoke signals pwn all iphones.
  15. Aug 18, 2006
    Is the Galaxy S II cheaper than an iPhone? Yes. Is it better in every way? Yes. Do you even know what you're saying? The Galaxy is a much better value. The iPhone is a Fucking ripoff.
  16. Jul 28, 2011
    If they just called it the "iPhone 5" would everyone be happy? :thumbsup:

I'm happy with my "dumb"phone... got run over by a car and still works. Take that.
  17. Jun 23, 2010
    iPhone 4Suckers.

Galaxy S II FTW! or Android! :razz:
  18. May 7, 2011
    theres going to be iphone5 for sprint coming up in 10 days
  19. Mar 16, 2008
    I'm getting it, The cost to leave IOS and all the apps I've purchased over the years (I've had every iPhone) is expensive. I've grown to enjoy the iPhone over the years and I don't have a reason to change everything. The Galaxy S II has much better specs, I don't deny that.
  20. May 27, 2008
    Classic case of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Samsung makes phones, real, hard, awesome phones with an arguably better OS.
    Apple makes toys and gimmicks for adults. They could paint their logo on a rock and people would buy it.
    Take the shit out of your eyes and do some research. When you do some digging instead of screaming, "HURR UHHHH SAMSUNG IS A CHEAP KNOCKOFFF APPLE WAS FIRST DUUUHHH." you will realize how wrong you are.

Apple is like the guy that treats a girl like utter shit, fucking over completely and still gets love because you think you won't find anything better.
    Any device that isn't branded with the Devil's Apple is the one that just wants to be noticed and when you find them, you'll be happy for the rest of your life.

I'm kind of curious to see how all the Applefags will react in the forthcoming week or so.

I also can't wait for Seeker to see this thread because we talk about this frequently. He'll probably tear it a new hole.