Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Layout

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by n0_chance, Jul 21, 2010

1. Jun 24, 2010
    I have to say: The site's not bad at all. One thing i have a question about is the layout of the pages. Would like to know if you can, and if i could help make a new index.html that would include frames for a menu. Not having a framed menu makes the whole page reload as apposed to just one. I could make a nice Flash menu with cool effects for you that would navigate the main target page.... Hit me up on this please!
  2. May 11, 2010
    Just as long as we don't have to use your profile pic against you afterwards... :razz:
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    flash menu with cool effects... sounds like the site of a 16 year old web designer.
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    I hate websites that over-use Flash for everything. Not to mention some people in the PF community would end up not being able to view the site because of Flash needing more bandwith.
  5. Jul 19, 2010
    This layout is fine, I think. It's simple an to the point. and adds a little bit to what the forum is apart of.
  6. Posts
    Flash has too many exploits and is unsafe...
  7. Jun 24, 2010
    Ok... So no flash menu.. i could do it in javascript or plain html... but flash is better in my opinion.... but would like to see a dedicated menu on the left that has no scroll bar... of course i could do pics instead of flash though with hover over effects in html.... is this optional?
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    no scroll bar? what has a scroll bar? screenshot please.
  9. Jun 24, 2010
    A set frame menu with no scroll bar... or spacer should i say.... usually if the content doesn't extend past the viewing area its a greyed out scrollbar... you can set a frame to not have a "spacer" but match flush with the page next to it...
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    still don't know what you're on about. frame? iframe? what?
  11. Jun 24, 2010
  12. Jun 30, 2009
    i think the answer to your question, lies in your steam name.
  13. Aug 8, 2008
    LOL OMG COCKBEANS YOU'RE SO PUNNY I FUCKING LAUGHED LIKE HA HA HA.

c wut i did thar?....Yeah, Me Neither.
  14. Jun 24, 2010
    fuck me for trying to help out here... none of you appreciate anything obviously
  15. Jun 4, 2006
    It's not that anyone is unappreciative, I think it's more we just don't know what the fuck you're trying to explain.
  16. Jun 24, 2010
    a site with navigation like this one..... http://www.rahul.net/kenton/xsites.framed.html
    Only it would match perfect with current theme set on this website and would have no scroll bar that you see there
  17. Aug 8, 2008
    no, you offered to Redesign the layout of the site and it was declined by a large number of people in the community, What you should of done was listed what you're good at doing with clear explanations and examples, then ask us if we would like for you to redesign the site.

TL;DR it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  18. Apr 4, 2009
  19. Jun 4, 2006