Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Legend of Zelda game for the 3DS coming this year. "A Link to The Past" influenced gameplay

Discussion in Gaming started by Doctor, Apr 17, 2013

1. Jul 8, 2012
    Awwweeee yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I made something like this, but it was picture based and only had 5 levels. Horray for another LTTP style game!
  2. Aug 13, 2012
    Words cannot express my excitement right now!!! First Fire Emblem and now LoZ, it's like Nintendo is trying to siphon away all my money.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Heh, the graphics don't really grab me, along with the "wall walking". :confused:

EDIT: nvm 3DS.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Jul 23, 2012
        I never really played zelda for the graphics, I played 'cause the dungeons used to piss me off.
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Feb 1, 2011
          • Funny Funny x 8
          • Feb 3, 2012
            Looks like it's worth buying.
          • Dec 27, 2012
            I'm gonna buy it.
          • Jun 11, 2012
            I really loved Super Mario Sunshine and need to replay it. Guess I can use my Wii for something now.
          • Jun 3, 2012
            This looks really cool and I will definitely get it when it comes out. However I personally would prefer them to port Majora's Mask over to the 3DS like they did with Ocarina of Time.
          • May 27, 2008
            A lot of people say that. Eiji Aonuma stated somewhere that he wanted to create a genuinely new Zelda game with new features and innovated gameplay, before going back to working on revamp and rework titles (and I think we'll see WWHD before another 3DS game) get any sort of attention, and I admire that he has taken this stance. A Majora's Mask port would be cool, but probably will end up being treated the same way the remake of OoT was for me; Played it a few times, did Master Quest and haven't touched my 3DS, only to play regular DS games on it.

remade games = good

New game, new content = better.
          • Apr 3, 2013
            If i had a 3DS, i would of bought it so badly.
          • Jul 1, 2010
            I'll probably get it as well, although I have a lot to play atm on my 3DS >.<
          • Jul 23, 2012
            I'm on the same boat, I have yet to beat Luigi's Mansion on my 3DS + I have Fire Emblem on the table too -.-