Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Map Suggestions

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Bluescreen Bandit, May 28, 2010

1. Jun 29, 2008
    So, I have been noticing that were kind of getting into a boring routine with no new maps. I think its time someone took a look at some. Because people are getting bored playing the same 10 or 12 maps over and over again with no variety.
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Post up some maps that you like would be a good place to start lol
  3. Jun 29, 2008
    I'm currently searching lol. Just trying to get some input from other players cause I know not everyone's will like my suggestions
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Well it's worth they try....but kyle here is pretty picky on the maps. lol
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    Yeah everytime someone suggests some maps we end up with nothing new :/
  6. Jun 29, 2008
    I have noticed that. But we really do need some new materiel cause I'm getting sick of the current rotation.
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    We end up with nothing new because no new maps are made, i've tried at least 500 maps that all fail, we've had alot in the past that people like to bring up again but very few maps are actually made for zombiemod anymore but I expect that to change when the new CSS comes out.
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    What happened to terrora?? He was suppose to be the map maker of pF xD
  9. May 11, 2010
    i seem to recall tx_highschool or something like that, although everybody went to the 'secret' room or on the gym ledges.. could be a fun classic map to play every so often.
  10. Jun 29, 2008
    Yea, I see Joshs point, I've sorted through a lot of maps from FPSBanana...all garbage. They all make a theme but don't give it any spots to cade and the like. So yea, hopefully this does change when the update comes.
  11. May 11, 2010
    I tried to get on other servers to check out other maps but quickly found that those servers sucked huge dick! They were either very laggy or filled with a bunch of deuches. So I gave up on that. I'll have to search by other means.......
  12. Apr 18, 2010
    We need Mall ASAP
  13. Aug 8, 2008
    mall was alright, edit a second entrance in the bus and we're good.

Also zm_another ugly zm_map Was pretty snazzy, I think it was removed though.
  14. Jan 10, 2009
    Build a new MegaBox just for funzies,

and now what you all have been waiting for... Presenting...

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/24209 <= bring it back, for the love of joy and happiness, get zerox to remove the fans (or
    someone else) and it is perfect! :grin:

or add somes zombie escapes?

and this one too it was fun => zm_little_city_v7_roy

Its almost the same as the original little city, but xtra spots and an extra zing
  15. May 11, 2010
    HECK YEAH! I was wondering where that map went - BRING IT BACK! Just make the fans illegal and start kicking! :smile:
  16. Jun 29, 2008
    Yea, Another ugly was a good map, not like the admins had a problem for getting to light everyone on fire for the fans. We also need to bring back Nippers Opus for the funzors! That map was like an acid trip gone horribly wrong but sure as hell fun xD
  17. Jul 14, 2008
    Atlhetic park is still on the server, just not on the rotation list. It can be accessed by using @map command. Fans are not illegal anymore because there is other ways to get there.

That little city version was removed because I think the apartments were illegal :/ and people camped there all the time
  18. Jun 29, 2008
    Well if the fans are not illegal get it back in the server D=<
  19. Mar 16, 2008
    City was removed because it had a rcon exploit,
    I'm more than willing to bring Neko back if people want it.
  20. Mar 12, 2008
    any illegal spot can be fixed by adding a player_clip brush. such as crouch spots, certain ledges, etc. other things like certain proprs (like the vans in novum) can be deleted easily. other places like ledges, etc can have their teleport removed.

all in all this is simple, but most times the maps are protected, and i can't be bothered to try and unlock it. the other half of the problem is re-compiling the map.