Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Map Suggestions

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by alpha, Jun 6, 2011

1. May 28, 2011
    We usually play on the same old maps each time, thought I'd throw these out here to try and spice it up a little bit. Worth consideration imo ;p

mg_WarmCup_Headshot (Similar to randomizer)

mg_frightnight_final (Similiar to fishing)

mg_battleforce_soccer (Soccer, made by Paul)

tron3_beta (2 parts to this map, similar to all in one, etc. part 1 has more choices)

mg_piratewars_2010 (it is what it sounds like, lol)

mg_speed_domination_2011_v02a (capture the flag)

more to add, gotta upload them myself since gbanana doesnt have them.
  2. Mar 31, 2010
  3. May 28, 2011
    list updated. will add a couple more later :smile:
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    wow, well.... I will look into these maps, throughout the week, and test them as well.. thanks for the suggestions
  5. May 28, 2011
    thanks so much rets!! i really appreicate it. hopefully you wont be disappointed lol :razz:
  6. Apr 13, 2011

soccer on counter strike is stupid.
    maybe if they added traps and/or materia it would be good, but just knifing the ball around isn't as fun as you think it is.
  7. May 28, 2011
    i personally dont like soccer, but i know a ton of other people do. which is why i added it
  8. Jun 8, 2011
    I noticed mg_oaks_laboratory was on the rotation of the minigame server, however a fixed version (mg_oaks_laboratory_fix) was uploaded already a day after the map got uploaded on gamebanana.

Map can be found here: click!
    This _fix is a bugless* stable version with a different ending which is totally better than the original one.

*Any other bugs can be posted here or on gamebanana.
    *A _V2 (final version) will get released in July 2011

Thanks in advance!
    Oak
  9. Feb 12, 2011
  10. Oct 10, 2010
  11. Feb 21, 2007
  12. May 28, 2011
    lol dumb question but rets how do i upload maps without using fpsbanana? or is there any way i can send the rest to you ><
  13. Feb 21, 2007

http://www.senduit.com/

are two I like to use

And i've got them on the server and am planning to test them on mg tomorrow evening and/or friday evening
  14. May 28, 2011
    ze_escape_horizon
    ze_delta_escape_final
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    first this is not the zombie escape map suggestion thread.

second, I only look into maps that links are supplied. dont have time to track down every map that is suggested here.

thirdly.... added:
    mg_oaks_laboratory_fix
    mg_WarmCup_Headshot
  17. Feb 21, 2007

mg_frightnight_final -- looked decent, most players said they liked it, tho it might get boring after several rounds, since u cannot switch teams... I will add it, but I wont be surprised if it gets removed due to players quickly growing tired of it

mg_battleforce_soccer -- no one really liked this map..seems like it will cause more trouble than its worth, did not add

tron3_partB_beta3 -- this was tested last night by another admin, just more of the same of part A. Problem is, people seem to spam the same maps over and over...not adding
  18. Oct 10, 2010

xD
  19. May 28, 2011