Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Map Suggestions

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Superbob, Mar 15, 2008

1. Mar 15, 2008
    Sup guys, was on a couple of days ago heard a bunch of the admins and players were interested in new maps and such and i did some research found quite a few that look interesting, little change of pace on some of them but fun (in my opinion at least) none the less.

Found a great site you can Download all of these at http://www.fpsbanana.com/maptypes/975 just sift through the pages lots of quality stuff

zm-runforyourlife (Fav!! cool industrial look to it)

I just wanted to make a small but Quality List of maps! I tried to make sure that all of the maps would be compatible with the new server(64 man!! cant wait) i think all but one or 2 are 64 man capible but adding spawn points is simple i hear.

Yell at me in Game if u need my email or any other info

Cheers! x.Spiderpig
  2. Jul 31, 2007
    Nice list, me and john will sift through them sometime but there are a few on ther already that we agree should go on the server.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Which ones would that be. :huh:
  4. Posts
    Just say when pebble, we need around 16 more approved maps, until the map list will be updated.

P.S Nice list. We'll be sure to check em out.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Like before John, Give me a shout what maps you would like and if there senseable, Ill get it done :razz:
  6. Posts
    Your wish is my command.