Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by The Legendary, Jul 6, 2013

1. Apr 23, 2013
    I was just wonder...Since we have 2 servers that is running... 1 is active and the other is inactive.
    Why not use the inactive server maps and put those map on the active server. So far, every maps are overplayed. Or someone would volunteer and make new map for us :smile:
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    I have so many maps laying around that one server could be dedicated to bad maps created by me and @masterchodda
  3. Apr 23, 2013
    we could all test it and vote on it...to see if its going to be on the NOMINATE list or not :smile: :smile: :smile:
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    What we could do is all the maps that were removed from ZM1, be placed in ZM2 (no longer online) or in ZMP (but that would no longer be a panic only based server). Slippery slope.
  5. Apr 23, 2013
    i like it if we have a lot of PANIC maps...those are really nice to play on...
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    Unfortunately people already complain about how many panic maps we have now, I doubt they would be too keen on adding more to ZM.
  7. Mar 12, 2008

yes we have too many. add as many as you want to ZMP. don't :poop: on my lawn
  8. May 12, 2007
    I like this idea, make a test map server, let ppl test and vote on the forums which they like, it will draw in more ppl to the forums as well more original maps.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    Maps are best tested with the server and population they're intended for in my opinion, which is how we currently do it.