Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

new maps for ze

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Nat, Dec 30, 2011

1. Nov 29, 2011
    I just though about this cause we just added a new map for zombie escape we havent had alot of maps added to it lately so maybe we should try and find more maps or make them ourselves(easier said then done)because the ones we have now i starting to get really overplayed alot of them like predator/minecraft, voodoo islands, minas tirith, and mines of moria wouldnt it be nice to have new maps for the ze escape server, right. Well thats really all i got woot bye :razz: :banana:
  2. Feb 18, 2011

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/1070-map-suggestion-thread/
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    Ok I think that you are being a bit ridiculous now. You necroed a thread half a year old, and I have been noticing some quite useless comments that have already been obviously posted and what not. Now a thread that has been made and discussed FOREVER.

I'm not trying to be mean, but seriously, why try and bump up your post count? It doesn't make you look good.
  4. Mar 12, 2008

There is a search bar in the upper right of the forums.

Use it to search for topics that are possibly already created, instead of posting a new thread.

Contribute to the already current threads, and do NOT Necropost.

Necropost means to bump an old thread, that nobody has bumped for a while. (Example: The ZE2 server thread - The ZE2 server does not exist anymore.)