Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New maps?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Hootie, Jan 5, 2007

1. Jan 5, 2007
    Here are two maps I made that can change up the gameplay a little. I updated last_contact so it is now possible for the poor humans to win XD

Both maps have traps, steam jets, and lots of fun things to keep you busy.

Any feedback would be great, and I know they don't have lights, but I'm getting gameplay perfected before I put in lights.
  2. Posts
    Can you add two more? If so, that will probably go on the server. :smile:

Well, it will problably go on the server anyways but it'd be nice.

We're currently in the process of adding several maps, I hope to have them up tonight.
  3. Jan 5, 2007
    Cool, thanks for the feedback. I can add a ladder to the elevator shaft so if you fall while it is going down you can just climb up and out.

I can make a 48 player version no prob.

I have had these on another zombie server, but we only tested with 23 ppl, so I dont know how they will play with anything higher then that.

The barrels in the start of last contact never caused tks from testing we did last week (they were always shot in the first 2 seconds) but I can take those starting barrels out.

The vent shaft should push players to the side of the shaft when you get to the top, then when you fall you would land on the ledge. Did this not happen for you? I might have messed up the timing for v2.

Anyways, Ill be on most of the night as these are going on another server too so let me know of any more feedback.

Do you guys need that 48 player slot count? Each map has 40 right now.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Yes please make it 48, since our server size is 42, there will be people stuck at the beginning of the round. Thanks dude! :lol:
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    Hey guys,

Sorry this took so long, I got a little caught up in a few other servers.

Here is an updated version of both maps. Now they both have 48 spawns too.

zm_hootie_contact_v3 (used to be zm_last_contact)

zm_hootie_platform_v2 (used to be zm_light_feet)

Again, I love feedback (good or bad) and let me know if your going to throw it on your server so I can be around to get feedback in game.
  6. Jan 7, 2007
  7. Jan 5, 2007
    Hey Guys,

Here is the newest version of hootie_contact. v5 has lights and v4 is unlit. Lots of fixes from v3, and some new spots to hide. No more blocking the elevator! :]

(This map is the same as v5, but if the lights lag the server try this one)

Let me know what you think. Feedback is always welcome!

Also let me know if your going to put this on the server so I can be around to see how it plays.