Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Maps

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Xenobia, Aug 23, 2013

1. Jul 7, 2013
    Guys, nominate maps that we are willing to give up on ZM server, in order to get new and better maps!
  2. Jan 2, 2012
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    We don't have to get rid of maps to get new maps. :dontknow:
  4. Jul 8, 2012
    ^^ yeah don't need to delete some just for new ones. Suggest new ones to!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4
  5. Jul 7, 2013
    I was told that there are no rooms for newer content, that's why I came up with the idea of getting rid of the least popular maps and adding new maps. The plan for this idea, is to have votes on the forum between players to get rid of oldies and add news, of course having the higher ups to review. I also wanted to do this slowly as possible, meaning one map at a time, in order to to make it more convenient for newer players or players with low connections. Upvote this if you like the implements!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
      I'm not sure that's the case. I could be wrong though. Regardless I like the idea!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Haplo purged most of the bad maps a month or two ago I believe. I can't think of any maps on the server worth removing right now, but new maps can always be suggested in the map suggestions thread

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 21, 2007
        There is room for new maps, without deleting old maps. Certainly I am always considering removing old maps if enough player base supports it. But there is a map suggestion thread for suggesting new maps
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I like Church of Faith, and it seems to be moderately nominated and played. I've played it probably three times this week.

When are we getting Hotline Miami from Satin Storm?
      • Feb 21, 2007