Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

new maps

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Subhuman30, Apr 1, 2009

1. Dec 13, 2008
    I have recently regottan into making maps. If u have any ideas of a map i can make it!!!! plox let me noes!
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    take one of the hospital maps, and modify it. give it more spawn points, and another 1 or 2 ways from the first to second floor. More cade rooms and take out/modify the pipe area (off limits cuz its crouching spot).
  3. Sep 22, 2008
    o0o0o rets knows what he wants from a man. nice. B)
  4. May 27, 2008

:frown:
  5. Sep 16, 2008
    Make it as Nippers-esque as you can so when everyone plays it they will love it for 30 seconds. 30 seconds of glory, baby.
  6. Dec 13, 2008
  7. Sep 22, 2008
  8. Sep 16, 2008
    Toaster Map??? I love toasters, and I love maps. Now that's a combo I can trust!

*Winks Passionately*
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    ill get crackin on the remix_b2 and ill let u know when im done!
  11. Dec 13, 2008
    new stairway
    [IMG]
    small spawn point(breakable door there)
    [IMG]
    no more crouch spot! and a scret room behind the machines
    [IMG]
    inside the scret room(very short lol)
    [IMG]

if you have any more ideas please PLEASE let me know!
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    I'd like to see a map that's a giant hedge maze with hidden portals that warp you to different areas of the maze. It could also have hidden safe rooms that can activate traps in various locations of the maze. If possible, make the doors to the rooms be randomly selected so only one room is opened at a time per round. This would prevent people from knowing which room is open and stops them from always heading to the same one every round. Also set the spawn points to be scattered so people spawn in small groups of 4 around the map.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.
  13. Aug 21, 2008
  14. Jan 10, 2009
  15. Sep 16, 2008
    I want a totally AWESOME** escape map that has no hiding spots and only has one main way to the escape vehicles. The zombies will almost always win, and the escape "ships" will be very easy to glitch out, dooming many players on that ship. After the 3-minute time period is up, the "station" located in "space" will explode, killing every zombie, yet the game will continue to move on, the dead players unable to !zspawn. This map *may* get a lot of flak from the community, but the best part is is that with its cool name, everyone will vote for it, and no one will rtv it. I really want a map like this.

Oh wait.

**Gay.
  16. Dec 13, 2008

k after toiling for serveral hours i drew up ur map in paint

[IMG]

btw the white things above is stars(its in space!!!)
  17. Dec 13, 2008
    i can do all that(i think) but the spawing is random i wouldnt be able to control that.
  18. Sep 22, 2008
    i want a map that is like a gun escape map. we're all in the bottom of the magazine of the gun and we all have to get into the bullet to "escape" YEA.
    that'd be awesome.
  19. Feb 21, 2007
    nice, I'll talk to josh about the map. I would love to see a hospital map on again.