Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New model idea

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by :::, Jan 13, 2014

1. Dec 8, 2013
    What about creating some zombified/decayed versions of the regular CTs and T's? This would also add a confusing factor in the game that could make older maps more fun again. I believe we have one that's kind of like this, a zombie CT with a pumpkin for a head or something. But what do ya'll think?
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    I'm currently recreating myself :grin: that's zombie-like enough as replacement for CT's
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    I have few models like that. Don't know where I've got them, probably from some other ZE server.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    • Like Like x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I'm not exactly joking, but if you really would like it, I could make you as person in 3d :grin: Just give me textures of your face and say what kind of clothes you like, and I could make it on the size of a CSS playermodel and rebuild you that way.

I need a front face picture, then one of left and right 45° turned, and then left and right 90° turned, all on the same position, neutral lighting and same seize (different sizes is ok but annoying to resize all to one format). If you are ever interested.
      JorisCeoen, Jan 13, 2014 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Jan 13, 2014
    • Feb 11, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 8, 2013
        i might hit u up on this. would be badass to have my own personal model!
      • Feb 12, 2012

Zombie models

Interested?
        • Like Like x 1