Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Entertainment started by weeman0313, Aug 15, 2008

1. Sep 10, 2007
    Alright guys its been quite some time since ive made a video for all of us! and since my computer has been fried and i have been unable to play i am celebrating my comeback with the creation of another movie. but guys im planning something big so keep your eyes and ears open cause im going to be contacting members if they would like to perform in the video. also if you would like to have the chance to represent your favorite server post in this thread. Alright guys hope to see you on the servers!
  2. Oct 22, 2007
    Shotgun being the person to raise hell!!!
  3. Posts
    welcome back weeman
  4. Posts
    I think we need a more hip..and now approach.
    John 2.

Sequels are in.
  5. Jul 19, 2008
    I'll help! :smile:
  6. May 24, 2008
    I want to be in et!
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    we doing this gmod sytle?
    if so i'm in
  8. Mar 12, 2008
    i'll have a piece. wait, nvm movies aren't my thing, lol. I dont want to get caught being a dick, or abusing <_<

we need this movie to look good so people will say

"Hey dis is teh server that was on taht awesum youtube vid lets play hear lolololol cocks and goblins"

or something along those lines. but...if it'll help keep the server full, we might as well play on our other servers too, to get some population in em.
  9. Feb 1, 2007
    I'll roll with it if it's in GMT hours (just tell me a time, and I'll tell you if I'll do it).
  10. Jan 1, 2008

me too....
  11. Jul 16, 2008
    <_< i want to be in it :razz:
  12. Sep 10, 2007
    right now there is no announced date for the filming. The video WILL be gmod style. is there anyone here who can host a small private gmod server for filming?
  13. Jul 16, 2008
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    I sense hamachi being used....lol who was the best host, can anyone remember?
  15. Sep 10, 2007
    actually ill try to host one soon, i have a pretty beastily rig
  16. Dec 30, 2006
    I call directing the movie!
  17. Sep 10, 2007
    its going to be a big movie ck hope your up to it bro!
    :banana: :banana: :banana:
  18. Jul 16, 2008
    O_o <_<
  19. Mar 12, 2008
    at least we cant get banned.

also Ck, we need to get you angry. lulz ensue.
  20. May 24, 2008
    I call owning ck.