Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New pr0nz Wall Hack!

Discussion in Help Desk started by R3CK3NING, Aug 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 9, 2012
    Earlier this week a activist group in france released a pr0nz wall hack for all source games. including CSS. pr0nz is being used in the server according to my RoTHHP Hack Detecter (only used for anti hack purposes). Now i can give you a sample of the hack so u guys can change the Materials in the server so that pr0nz cannot be used. Because pr0nz is a Wall Material hack. By the content of the hack. The hack works on 96% of our ZM & MG server. add me on skype chance.kenealy1 so u guys can check this out for uself and stop these faggots from using it.

P.S. I do not use the pr0nz hack. I use its files for anti hack purposes only. it is not a virus! and it will not infect your computer.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Why should this be handled any different from any other hacks out?
    • Aug 9, 2012
      Becuase this hack can also target our website's ULR and dos the servers.
    • Jan 28, 2012
      You might want to change the title of this thread if what you're talking about isn't just a wall hack.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Thanks for posting pictures of yourself using hacks on our server.
    • Aug 9, 2012
      Like i said before the hacks are for anti hack purposes those are pictures of what they look like. i dont use them
    • Nov 11, 2011
      You just broke a rule that will get you permanently banned. You used active hacks on the server knowing full well that any hacks on the server will result in a permanent ban. You provided self-incriminating evidence. You could have simply made us aware that it was a texture hack we need to look out for. Instead, you installed the hacks on your system and ran them on our servers. That behavior is intolerable. It's up to the LSA's and Management to decide what to do now.
    • Jan 28, 2012
      Using hacks on a VAC server = not good. Doesn't matter if you're taking advantage of them or not.

Edit: Please tell me this is a demo and not real time...
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 16, 2012
        Just going to go out on a limb here, are you mentally challenged? You downloaded a known-hacking software and then proceeded to enter into PF's servers using them. BRB, going to prepare to facepalm of epicness.
      • Aug 9, 2012
        I dont think u understand. they are not installed into my computer. thats what they look like. i have never ran any type of hack on our server. Im cool with whatever managment decides. And the purpose of this thread was to get u guys aware of this and fix the materials of the maps. And also my RoTHHP wouldent alow the hacks to work anyways. I used to own 3+ servers. I use this Software for anti virus protection. and yes hacks do show up as types of viruses throught 3 different virus alert systems. The hacks arent "active" in any of those pictures i posted either. Those are what they look like. the hack is much much more extreme then that. The hack runs a Gecko software that blocks all ip tracers. Now this is how u identify it. If u type sm_users in consol in-game. i get a list of everyones ip's and steam id's. Now if an id isnt showing and that person is not admin. thats how u know they have pr0nz running. as u can see everytime i play the game my ip is shown. Plus the screenshots are edited so calm ur tits
        Post Merged, Aug 12, 2012
        Now before yuo guys start blurting random nosense again ill tell you what the hack runs.
        It runs an add-on ddos software called DoSHTTP. The hack changes the materials of the map to make them invisable.
        The pr0nz user only has to press f1 to enable the hack. After time passes and the person plays on the server more and finds the website. All that person has to do is type in the url of the website and it will crash EVERYTHING. Including most of the other links in the website.
        Post Merged, Aug 12, 2012
        Now what that means is that if you ban a person with pr0nz that hacker is most likely going to ddos everyone. encluding me evern tho i dont have the software installed ANYWERE on my computer. So. Now do you understand? that i dont use the hack!?!?
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 12, 2011
          This is the reason why many of us are convinced you have used the hacks that you speak of. These pictures weren't taken and hosted on someone else's profile; these are posted on your own Steam profile, taken today no less. Yes, you may be showing us these hacks for educational purposes, but this also appears to be you with them active on our server which violates our rules. It is at the discretion of our management to evaluate and act on this accordingly.

Edit: I reply not to add to the accusations, but to clear up any confusion about where they come from. Please understand that this just doesn't look good from our perspective.
          Vadleon, Aug 12, 2012 Last edited by Vadleon, Aug 12, 2012
        • Dec 30, 2011
        • Jan 28, 2012
          Your "Anti-hack" stuff should never be ran while on the server. If you suspect someone is hacking, record a demo, and use your "Anti-hack" stuff on the demo. Also, if the screens are not of this "pr0nz" hack, why even show them?

You took screens...
        • Aug 9, 2012
          Love to see the evidence of me "hacking & Scripting" cant wait for the demos
        • Jul 1, 2010
        • Aug 9, 2012
          How about this. How about you guys delete this thread and go on with ur lives. sounds good? and when the hackers come on and toy with the servers dont come to me asking for Anti Hack software for the servers
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jul 1, 2010
            Our servers have been around for a long time, and we have seen numerous hacks, not to mention DDoS'es. It's nothing new for us. We are plenty capable of handling them in the established way. I'm not against people alerting via PM about new hacks with a description, but that's really the only way.
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Feb 1, 2011
              • Winner Winner x 3
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.