Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

new project is done

Discussion in Completed Maps started by cuttylicious, Mar 26, 2018

1. Oct 24, 2015
    Creators name (If known): Cutty
    No. of Spawn Points (If known): 64
    Map size (in mb): 2.40mb
    Download URL: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkdatqa11e56ksd/newproject.bsp
    Short Description: Building/warehouse style map with cade spots available as well as areas that you can hole off without props.

Visuals:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

@Brian
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • Aug 6, 2016
    • Oct 24, 2015
      prop_ragdoll why?
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Looks good! Glad to see someone's still churning out ZM maps. Is the name final or do you plan on changing it? No zm_ prefix will make anyone filtering servers by map sad.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 24, 2015
        No it's not the final name i just wanted to do a quick test and see how things are balanced then do some little tweaks and finalize it super fast. The final version will have the prefix.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Mar 26, 2012
          Thank you for making new maps. You're going to have to show me the secret to get into that m249 room (I think it's an m249?).

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out! Yay! I love the way the door opens up too.
          • Like Like x 1
            Aprz, Apr 3, 2018 Last edited by Aprz, Apr 3, 2018
          • Oct 24, 2015
            Yeah i just need to fix the missing textures.. ugh but if anyone else finds other bugs, please notify me.
          • Mar 26, 2012
            @Brian I tried to test the map. It said "missing map" for anyone who didn't play it before. Totally killed the server since nobody could download it.
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Jun 4, 2006
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Feb 8, 2016
                Looks like a fun map from the screenshots! Hope to play the map on the server soon! :smile:
              • Jun 4, 2006
                Have you had a chance to fix the textures?
              • Apr 9, 2007
                Can you also please use a lower-case name too so it doesn't mess people up? Haven't had a chance to play this one yet but it looks nice :smile: