Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Record on Minas Tirith, as well as a possible contest winner

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Kyron The Wise, Jul 31, 2011

1. Apr 29, 2011
    Well, today on Minas Tirith on ZE, we did what I thought impossible. We won stages 1-2 on our first tries, and won stage 3 on our second try.

But the amazement was not to stop coming.

On stage 4, we won on our THIRD try, having an unheard of number of eight survivors. We then won Extreme 1 on our second try, getting to Extreme 2, having two people level 5.

Even better one of them was demoing.

So it is quite possible that we will have a player, whose name I cant pronounce or type, but has a clan tag of Plaugefest :grin: win Hannibal's Player Contest.

2. Jan 21, 2011
    Wasn't his name skrillex with some goofy characters?
  3. Feb 17, 2011
    the dream team must have been sleeping for this one to pass haha
  4. Jul 28, 2011
    Did you guys like my sniper barrel which pwned your white knight at extreme stage 2??
  5. Jun 11, 2011
    Next time it wont be so easy Kyron. Ill be there. :verymad:
  6. Mar 19, 2011
    I heard that sG beat Minas on Extreme, pretty much the only ones alive we're Gandalf and the White Knight but I do hope whoever was White Knight will win a spot though it might be unlikely I've been White knight before as well but that doesn't guarantee you a win. :confused:
  7. Feb 20, 2011
  8. Mar 16, 2011
    I was in SG server and I saw them win with my eyes. Hopefully we will try level 4 extreme but everyone needs to defend downstairs
  9. Aug 18, 2006