Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Server: Vampire Mod

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by PhantomBlack, Jun 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 10, 2012
    -In this Amazing mode, players are randomly chosen to be the Host Vampire and the rest of the players will be the Vampire Hunters (or Hunters for short)! As a Host Vampire, your objective is to kill and turn the Hunters into Vampires. As Hunters, your objective is to kill the Vampires using the and prevent them from respawning (by using Normal Knife melee weapon) or just survive until the time is over!

-
    Melee Point Weapon: Normal.Knife.
    *New*

Note: Only usable in Vampire map (Amazing Mode). The Normal Knife is the only vampire hunting weapon that can truly kill a vampire and prevent the vampires from respawning!

I Think Will Be The Best Servers in CSS
  2. May 14, 2011
    Unfortunately I don't think pF is opening nay new servers at the moment.

Will probably be locked
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    This has been around for a while, but was called something else in zombie terms... And will all of the current pF fail, the zombie team would always win.
  4. Jan 12, 2011
    1) What do vampires use to kill hunters?
    2) What perks does each side get? (Like extra health/jumping/speed/etc.)

This sounds a lot like Zombiemod, except a lot more suicidal. Details would help, but like Ghost already said and as I recall from another thread Plaguefest isn't making new servers at the moment. We welcome ideas though, so don't be too discouraged.

Edit: Actually it's posted at the top of the "Future Servers" subforum.
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    It's like zombie hunting instead of hiding. It's a little easier to kill the zombies in this mode than on ZM or ZE, but the risk is a lot greater, because your odds of winning will decrease at an exponential rate if humans start getting turned. I think when I played this mode before, the zombies that were killed were turned back into humans.
  6. Jan 12, 2011
    Sooooo suicidal. I can see the fun in it, but it might need some kind of secondary objective just so it isn't a landslide victory for the zombies all the time. Even worse is making sure the zombies aren't too weak so humans don't dominate the same way. It's taken Plaguefest years to hone its current ZM formula; turning that on its head would make our Roots weep.

Edit: Also, unlike what we might think of for zombie hunting, it's done with a KNIFE of all things.... :pain:
    Edit 2: If I'm hunting with a knife, it's going to need the old 100x alt-attack knockback.
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Yea, I'm not really for it at all, it's pretty boring/not well thought out.
  8. Mar 10, 2012
  9. Mar 10, 2012
    The Vampires Kill Hunters with normal knife and those hunter use a new patch of knife it's name pile V.H To prevent to vampires respawning
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 10, 2012
      Every Players will have 150hp and 1,2,3 level admin and a donor only have 250hp.LSA and Management or Veteran Have more 50hp for them it will get 300hp:MAX HP
    • May 14, 2011
      Well if management are going to do this then i'm all for it!
    • Mar 10, 2012
      The H.E Nade Is Easy To Kill The Vampires.The Rules Will Be The Same
    • Mar 10, 2012
    • Mar 10, 2012
      The Map Will Not Have Any Crouch Spot and any illegal spot.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Were generally open to anything. The only issue is if there are no players what's the point?
    • Mar 10, 2012
    • Jan 12, 2011
      Other than server privileges, do the different teams have any distinguishing abilities is what I meant to ask. Like do vampires cause more damage while hunters move faster, or other kinds of gametype details like that. If it's basically knife vs knife, it sounds pretty plain to me and in need of some spice.
    • Mar 10, 2012
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.